Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Release Day Review: Harvest Web by Yasmine Galenorn

 


Harvest Web (Moonshadow Bay Book 4)
Paranormal Women's Fiction
Buy links HERE
Release date: October 5th, 2021

January Jones finds her house renovations have uncovered more than she bargained for when a dead body and a ghost show up to haunt her house. With clues to her uninvited guest coming uncovered by January and her friends, she also has to deal with a new case at Conjuring Ink has in the Whatcom Devil who now has January in its sight. Can January figure out just what happened to have an uninvited ghost haunting her place as well as stay out of the clutches of an urban legend, Whatcom Devil?

My Rating for Harvest Web: 4 Stars and a Series Recommendation

My Review of Harvest Web:

HARVEST WEB starts off slow and the author does a great job in capturing the mood of the beginning of the book- slow, easy and drama free. Well by end of chapter one, it all comes crashing down around January’s head when a mysterious ghost and dead body pop up in her house after renovations are done. I love how Ms. Galenorn continues to deliver a fun, action packed story that is filled with heart and a bit of romantic suspense as well. Her characters in this series feel so normal and life-like to me. It makes me want to pop in and have coffee with January, Ari and the gang one day.

 

The one thing I can honestly say about HARVEST WEB is how much fun it is. The story has a few twists and turns I don’t see coming and I love knowing more about January’s family, her heritage, and her powers. With every page I flipped, I got lost within HARVEST WEB until I looked up and saw hours passed and I finished the book. Now the waiting begins as the next book, Shadow Web, is out and we see what else is in store for January and the gang.

 

If you enjoy a fun, action packed paranormal story with characters that grow with each book and keep the reader glued to the seat, then I highly recommend this series for you to enjoy. Each book captivates the reader and I, for one, am eager to see where Ms. Galenorn’s goes with this series.

 

This is an objective review and not an endorsement.

 

 


No comments:

Tour Stop: The Library Thief by Kuchenga Shenje

  THE LIBRARY THIEF Author: Kuchenga Shenjé Publication Date: May 6, 2024 ISBN: 9781335909695 Hardcover Publisher: Hanover Square ...