Thursday, January 21, 2016

Character Interview with Sara Alderson (J.J. DiBendetto's Dream Sequence)

Please give a warm welcome to Sara Alderson from Dream Sequence by J.J. DiBenedetto today as we sit down and see what makes her tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?
You probably won’t believe me, but I have – I guess you could call it a gift.  I can step into other people’s dreams.  My author thought that was pretty interesting, I guess, and he just had to write about everything that happened to me after I discovered I could do it.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
He was dreaming about me.  And I found my way into his dream and saw him thinking about me.  He lived right across from me at the time, in the next dorm over, and the dream freaked me out, because at the time I had no idea what was going on.  When I ran into him a couple of weeks later in real life, I saw him across a crowded room and I just knew we had a connection.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?
His dorm room.  Sounds kind of boring, but it’s not, really!  It was after Christmas break, and I got back to school before him, so I picked the lock on his room, put on the fancy lingerie I’d bought just got the occasion, ties a Christmas bow around my neck and just waited for him to come back. 

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
Commando?  Seriously?  Do any guys really do that?  That seems so unhygienic!  Definitely boxers.  Maybe that’s boring, but there’s only one man whose underwear I care about, and since he likes boxers, that’s fine with me, too.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick they can do to seduce you?
All he has to do is look at me.  He’s got the most browny-brown eyes, and when he really looks at me, it’s like he’s looking all the way into me, and I just melt.  Every time.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?
I’m not telling you that!  I mean, I’m no prude, but a girl has to have some secrets, doesn’t she?  I guess I can say that there’s a spot on the small of his back where he’s – well, more sensitive than other places, let’s just leave it at that.


Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in Dream Sequence?
Right after we first met, I was over in his dorm room one night, and we were – well, you can imagine.  Afterwards, we were hungry, and I put on my clothes and went down to the lobby to go find something to eat.  There was a whole crowd down there, watching TV, and here I come down the stairs, and there’s a dozen people looking at me and I’ve got my sweatshirt on inside-out.  So of course they all knew what we’d been doing, and I thought it was very mean of my author to do that to me!

Q: Anything else you would like to add?
I hope you’ll take a look at my book.  It’s really a good deal, too – my author very generously put my first three novels together in one box set, and he put it on sale for $0.99.  I mean, you can read three whole novels about me for less than a dollar.  You can’t beat that!  And I have to admit, he packed everything into the books – I get to fall in love, get married, become a doctor, chase down a serial killer, fight with my in-laws, you name it.


Thank you Sara for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. You can find all of J.J. DiBenedetto’s books at Amazon – just go to http://viewAuthor.at/JJDiBenedetto


Title: Dream Sequence
Author: J.J. DiBendetto
Dream Series Book 1-3

Sara Barnes thought her life was perfectly ordinary – until the night she began stepping into other people’s dreams.
Follow Sara as she learns to cope with this extraordinary gift (or curse) in the first three books of the Dream Series:
It’s bad enough that, thanks to her supernatural talent, Sara is learning more than she ever needed to know about her friends and classmates, watching their most secret fantasies whether she wants to or not.  Much worse are the other dreams, the ones she sees nearly every night, featuring a strange, terrifying man who commits unspeakable crimes.  Now Sara wonders if she’s the only witness to a serial killer – and the only one who knows when and where he’s going to strike next.
Medical school and life as a newlywed would be enough by themselves for anybody to handle.  But Sara’s got another problem – her dreams have started up again.  Almost everyone at the medical school is dreaming about the death of the school’s least popular teacher, Dr. Morris, and once again, Sara finds herself in the role of unwilling witness to a murder before it happens.  But this time, there are too many suspects to count, and it doesn’t help matters that she hates Dr. Morris every bit as much as any of his would-be murderers do.
Sara thought she had made peace with her dreaming talent, but she’s got a surprise coming: her four-year-old daughter has inherited it, too.  Unraveling a mystery with lives on the line is difficult enough under the best of circumstances.  But when Sara has to view all the evidence through the eyes – and dreams – of a toddler, it may be an impossible task.
DREAM SEQUENCE collects the first three books of the Dream Series in one mini Box Set.  You can buy it right now:

Meet the Author:

Well, I’m a native New Yorker, even though I’ve lived in the Washington, DC area for the last twenty years.  I’m married to a wonderful wife, and our household is run by this guy:
I love the opera, the New York Giants, fondue, reading, Doctor Who, The Flash, and a lot of other things, too.

Amazon Author Page – http://viewAuthor.at/JJDiBenedetto

No comments:

Discover Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash

  Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash (Howling Death MC) Publication date: March 29th 2024 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance   Synopsis: If the...