Book Spotlight & Giveaway~ Evan Grace's Starting Over
Second Chances by Evan Grace
Staring Over Series
Stacy Hutchins thought she’d finally met the one, until a startling realization that shatters everything...
Mark Jefferson, her undercover DEA agent boyfriend lied about one tiny little detail…his wife and kids. Stacy hates liars and cheaters so she kicks him to the curb. But Mark makes it very clear he will not go willingly.
Has his obsession with Stacy tied them together forever? Or will Mark finally walk away?
Dustin Carmichael swore off women a long time ago, until his sister reconnected with her best friend from high school, Stacy.
But after a perfect month together, a year ago, Stacy played the ‘friends’ card. Unfortunately, they’ve been good friends ever since.
When Stacy life turns to shambles, Dustin’s more then willing to be there for her. As she tries to get herself together, Stacy finds herself in another dilemma, she can no longer deny the feelings she’s always had for Dustin.
Character Interview: Dustin Carmichael
1. Favorite food- Meat, any kind!
2. Favorite music- Rock, I lean towards more old school, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Foo Fighters
3. Favorite drink-Beer, of course
4. I’m a romantic kind of a guy. My twin brother is my best friend and my family and I are extremely close.
5. Loving Stacy has awoken a part of me that I thought was long gone and I’ve never been happier.
4/22 Harlie's Books
4/23 Romance Book Craze
4/24 Dawn's Reading Nook
Contact Evan at....
Tour Giveaway~ Evan is offering a $15 Amazon or B&N Gift Card and 2 set of books 1&2 in the Starting Over series.