Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter Heat Anthology~Welcome Sara York


Please give a warm welcome to Max from Changing Currency by Sara York today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author? I'm a queen, a drag queen that is. I like to dress up a bit. Okay, maybe more than a bit. I really love to put on evening gowns and sing. And I'm good, real good.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate? God, he's so sexy. I absolutely love him. The thing that drew me to him was his commanding presence.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)? When I was in my dress. I love it when a man is dressed in a suit, and me in my high heels and dress. Just so sexy when the guys plays the big macho dude with me.

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man? Commando, always commando unless I'm playing a part.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he can play? When Travis tells me to put on my sweats and warm socks and he makes hot coco, that does me in. I'm his for the rest of the night.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed? When I suck on Travis' neck. That's one place that's sure to drive him wild.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing thing your author did to you in Changing Currency? Having us sleep together in the bed at the hotel. I was about to die when the front desk worker at the hotel said Travis and I would have to share a room and not just any room, but a room with a king bed.

Q: Anything else you would like to add? If you're ever in New York, come by the club where I sing and dance and say hi. I'd love to meet you.

Thank you Max for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. Please find Changing Currency, a part of the Winter Heat anthology by Sara York at Amazon.


Blurb
When Max put's on his evening gowns and high heels, stripping away his masculine identity, changing into the gorgeous drag queen, Maxine the Devilicious, the fun begins. When he runs into his boss from the bank the game changes. Max has a secret and it's about to come out, changing his life, changing his work, changing his everything.


Excerpt
Impeccable black wingtips came into her field of vision. They looked to be Brooks Brothers, similar to the ones she owned for the daytime job. Maxine allowed her gaze to travel up the sharply pressed grey suit pants. The fine herringbone pattern spoke of wealth. Maxine gaze came to the top of the V of the man’s legs. The package was plentiful, causing her to sweat and the tape holding her dick felt strained.
She sat up quickly, intending to fix the man with her most threatening stare, only to have all of the air whoosh from her lungs and her head to spin. Standing only six inches from her was Travis—super hot Travis—Her boss, Travis. Well, Max’s boss.
“You are very beautiful and rather accomplished.” Travis smiled, leaving her even more breathless.
Brett spun around and lifted his hand to push Travis back but Maxine stopped him.
“Brett, I’m fine right now. Could you wait for me over there?” She smiled and leaned into Brett and whispered. “Please, I really like this one.”
Brett nodded, then shot a menacing glance at Travis. “One word from her. That’s all it will take.”
Travis watched Brett leave then turned back to Maxine? “Boyfriend?”
“Bouncer.”
“Ah, do you have much trouble with people getting out of hand?”
“No, not often. Well, not since Brett started babysitting me between shows.”
Travis held up two fingers, getting the bartenders attention. “Would you like something?” he asked, one hand coming to rest on her thigh.
Heat shot to her groin, making her wish she’d applied more tape to hold things in place and keep the illusion secure. “I’m fine.”
“Draft beer, please.” Travis leaned in close though the music wasn’t loud in this part of the bar and it was unnecessary. “I really like your voice. If I asked you out on a date, would you sing to me?”
“Depends.”
“On what?”
“Who you want me to go as.”

Purchase Winter Heat http://www.amazon.com/Winter-Heat-Erotic-Stories-ebook/dp/B00A0DJYSG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353969656&sr=8-2&keywords=winter+heat

Bio
Sara York is a multipublished author who resides in the southern part of the United States. She spends her days writing or with her dogs. You can find more information about Sara York books at her website http://sarayork.com

No comments:

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...