Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Book Tour Stop: If I didn't Have You by Giulia Lagomarsino

Title: If I Didn't Have You
Series: The Last Best Place for Love Book 7
Author: Giulia Lagomarsino
Genre: Small Town Romance
Tropes: Second Chance; Later in Life; Is It Over?; Rediscovering Love; First Love
Release Date: August 24, 2026


I lost my heart a long time ago to one woman.

The love of my life.

The mother of my children.

I could weather any storm with her by my side.

But I lost sight of that somewhere along the way.

Holding her in my arms as she nearly died tore me to shreds.

I vowed a long time ago that I would never let anything happen to her, and I failed.

And now she was ready to leave.

Not because I didn’t protect her, but because I lost sight of who we were.

That was all about to change.

Because if there was one thing I knew for certain, it was that life just wasn’t worth living without her by my side.












 




I'm a stay at home mom that loves to read. Some of my favorite titles are Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Horatio Hornblower. I started writing when I was trying to come up with suggestions on ways I could help bring in some extra money. I came up with the idea that I could donate plasma because you could earn an extra $500/month. My husband responded with, "No. Find something else. Write a blog. Write a book." I didn't think I had anything to share on blog that a thousand other mothers hadn't already thought of. I decided to take his challenge seriously and sat down to write my first book, Jack. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed writing. From there, the stories continued to flow and I haven't been able to stop. I hope my readers enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. Between reading, writing, and taking care of three small kids, my days are quite full.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Book Review: Where There's Smoke by Rachel Louise Adams

  Rachel Louise Adams returns to the world she created in No Rest For the Wicked with her follow up book, Where's There's Smoke,  Co...