My Review of Cold Fire:
Kurt Austin and the NUMA gang are back in COLD FIRE and this time, the world is on the brink as a secret weapon goes missing right after a successful testing and with false leads abound, the President of the United States is racing against the clock as Chinese and Russian assets are converging in areas where this weapon may have crashed into. With Graham Brown back to take Kurt Austin and the gang on their next adventure, the readers of COLD FIRE will find they will be on the edge of their seats as these amazing characters race against the clock to find a n advance missile and stop the world from going into World War III. Fast paced storyline, characters that evolve with each book and a storyline filled with twists and turns you don't see coming had me breathless right from page one to the last page. COLD FIRE delivers all that and more and I was thrilled to see the NUMA gang back with an even more complex case to solve and save the world from.
With the last book in the series, Desolation Code, having hints of heartbreak, COLD FIRE delivers something akin to the earlier books in the series that kept me glued to the pages of my kindle. I just couldn't put this one down. It was a fun adventure filled story that had me rooting for the good guys to beat those bad guys even as those bad guys seemed to not be all bad nor all good. This is escapism fiction at its best and one I sorely needed with all the chaos of the real world bearing down on me. Graham Brown continues Clive Cussler's action p acked series with a bang that I keep coming back for more. I highly recommend this series if you enjoy fun action packed series with characters that just walk off the pages and into your living room. COLD FIRE is pure fun and I can't wait to see where we go with the NUMA gang next or what trouble they will find.
This is an Objective Review and not an Endorsement. ARC given by Penguin Putnam and Netgalley.

No comments:
Post a Comment