Saturday, July 27, 2019

Character Spotlight/Interview with author Keri Kruspe



Please give a warm welcome to Ki from Ki’s Redemption by Keri Kruspe today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?

Once Keri realized all of the alien abduction stories she’d read on her eReader were real, she convinced King Qay to allow her to tell our stories in her trilogy.

I, of course, was opposed to the notion. There is more than one reason I wish to remain private. But since my TrueBond and I jointly govern the North American continent, we constantly find ourselves in Earth’s media. It was evitable I agree to having my “story” told.

Besides, Grirryrth – my symbiont dragon – insisted. He is, if nothing else, persistent.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?

When I first laid eyes on my Truebond, Sherri, I became mesmerized by her bold, courageous attitude even though the Dred Pirate Maynwaring was holding her captive. (A sheepish laugh) I admit I couldn’t help but fantasize about her full, pouty lips. They are a perfect bow shape just made for my mouth to devour or to watch as they wrap around my cock.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?

To avoid being captured by Chancellor U’unk, we found ourselves hurling into the vastness of space in a compact escape pod. There, for the first time, I was able to stroke Sherri’s luscious pussy with my fingers until she quivered with pleasure. It made me hunger to experience so much more with her. 

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
Redundant question. Next.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick they can do to seduce you?

All she has to do is purse those plump, exotic lips and I’m all hers.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?

To start, I will devote my attention to the tender skin behind Sherri’s strange, round ear. I will lick, stroke and suckle before moving down to the back of her neck. She is a deeply responsive female who loves it when I rub my mating oils into her skin, especially her tight nipples and ultra-sensitive clit.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in Ki’s Redemption?

(A deep grunt) What didn’t she expose? She laid it all bare…my childhood trauma as well as my determination in keeping Sherri away from me. Not to mention all the mistakes I made with my Truebond before I finally realized that without her I had no hope to live a full life.

Q: Anything else you would like to add?

I might have initially opposed telling Keri my story, but I can see where the benefit in doing so could help the humans of Earth. The sooner they realize they are no longer the only intelligent species in the galaxy, the sooner they can join in the Federation Consortium with the other member societies. Then they’d be protected from the outlier societies that prey on the weaker planetary systems. I’d hate to see Earth rejected because they refused to accept their change in circumstances.

Thank you Ki for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. You can find all of Keri Kruspe books at  https://www.kerikruspe.com/.




Ki's Redemption
Book 3 in Alien Exchange Series
Sci Fi Fantasy Romance

Sexy Aliens/Sassy Dragons

Earth’s fate rests in the hands of shape-shifting dragons, studly aliens, and a determined woman who demands a say in her own fate. In this exciting finale of the An Alien Exchange trilogy, follow their adventures across the galaxy to a tale that features mounting action, stimulating passion, and heart-pounding emotions.

Sherrilyn Marie Cantor firmly believes success doesn’t come to those who sit around and wait for it to show up; it takes determination, discipline, and hard work. At thirty-four, she has it all – a successful business and more money than she can spend until a jealous partner sets her up and frames her for stealing trade secrets. She loses everything and faces a twenty-year federal prison sentence. When an unexpected offer to find “love among the stars” comes her way, she doesn’t hesitate to escape her unjust fate and leaves Earth forever.

A Zerin descended from a secretive line of dragon shapeshifters, M’alalu (Ki) Ki E’eur ignores the fact he’s living a half-life. Broken from childhood guilt for the murder of his parents and six year-old sister, he silently goes through the motions of everyday life. A former mercenary and friend of the crown prince of Zerin, Ki absorbs a debt his prince intended to take. He’s expendable; the prince isn’t. Now he’s in the crosshairs of a power-hungry despot determined to overthrow the current democratic galactic government.

Buy at:


Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/kis-redemption-keri-kruspe/1131805270

No comments:

New Book Review: The Best Life Book Club by Sheila Roberts

  The Best Life Book Club Sheila Roberts Mira Books Release date: May 7th, 2024 Available at Amazon Add to Your Goodreads My Rating for The ...