Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Guest Author Day with Linda Mooney


Please give a warm welcome to Kaxx from Jexx by Linda Mooney today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?
My name is Kaxx of the Bo’Dakus tribe of Bo’Estrons. We’re warriors from Ars Plava I, in the Ars Plavian system. We’re at war, and we have been at war with the Hojinths for hundreds of years.

I haven’t spoken to Linda about why she chose me to write about, but I think my way of life is what drew her to me. You see, although both my people and the Hojinths are capable of space flight, where the Hojinths tend to use technology to fight, we don’t. We prefer our hand weapons—the hax, the soword, the cullass, and other wide-bladed instruments—to defend ourselves. Many species believe using such tactics is backwards and absurd, but a good blade in hand will never run out of energy or need recharging.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
A few Bo’Estrons bear a special gene which enables couples to meld. To literally become as one, when the female enters the male’s body. These couples, which we refer to as Govun mates, are rare, and they are held in high regard. You see, when Govun mates meld, they become a stronger entity. They are able to produce a power that science cannot explain. Many people, including myself, believe that without Govun mates, we would have lost this prolonged battle eons ago.

Jelia Linh is part of a military unit that was sent by the Planetary Alliance to oversee a new threat brought about by the Hojinths. When she and her squad entered our atmosphere, their shuttle was bombarded with air mines the Hojinths had placed, hoping to blow up any shuttles coming from Jelia’s battle cruiser. Her craft was destroyed, but she and five of her men survived. When we witnessed them coming down to land in a demilitarized zone, we knew we had to save them because the Hojinths do not take prisoners.

I found Jelia fighting for her life against a Varnarian. Between the two of us, we managed to kill the creature. I grabbed her to bring her aboard my skimmer and take her back to our bunker. That contact, her touch, sent lances of energy pulsing through me. I couldn’t believe it! I had heard that such contact was a precursor to Govun mates finding each other, but I could not believe it was possible. After all, Jelia was not a Bo’Estron!

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?
I first attempted to seduce her out in the middle of the desert. Unfortunately, we were interrupted, but my second attempt succeeded. That was inside the bunker we escaped to. Although...we have discovered that if she is melded with me, stroking myself off has equally pleasurable consequences for her. I also have plans to see if it’s possible to take her on top of a skimmer saddle. Feeling that motor vibrating between my legs is often arousing, and I would enjoy sharing that with her.

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
I have no idea what any of those things are. I normally wear loose-fitting breeches and an overlay of what Jelia calls a chain mail skirt on top of them.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick they can do to seduce you?
Jelia likes to tease me when we are melded. When we are as one, we both control my body, which means there are times she’ll reach for my penis. But most of the time, we are aware of each other’s moods. That includes our desires. When she feels the need, I read that from her. The same goes for when she senses me coming into heat. In those cases, no words need to pass between us. We mutually go in search of a private place where we can quickly assuage our mutual hunger.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?
Jelia has beautiful breasts, and she loves for me to manipulate them. It doesn’t matter if I use my hands or my mouth. She is more endowed than most Bo’Estron females, and that is a turn-on for me.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in Jexx?
She showed me when I was incapacitated, after I was struck by the backwash. You may not think that is embarrassing, but it’s an issue of pride for me. I have no problem with Jelia seeing me in that condition. She is my velu, and she understands. But others may think I’m weak and not worthy to call myself a Bo’Estron warrior.

Q: Anything else you would like to add?
Thank you for this chance to tell you of my beloved Jelia, and how we met. If you are ever in the vicinity of Ars Plava II, come to Bunker Gowd. We will treat you as our guest of honor.

Thank you Kaxx for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. You can find all of Linda Mooney’s books at  http://lindamooney.com/.


Jexx
Science Fiction Romance
Buy links HERE

He couldn’t die without her, and he wouldn’t die with her. Not if she had anything to say about it.


The tide has turned in a centuries’ long war, and the Intergalactic Military has been tapped to step in and lend a hand. Sent to assist the Bo’Estrons, Captain Jelia Linh and her crew find themselves under immediate attack and in a fight for their own lives.

The rescue goes wrong, and ironically Kaxx must save the ones sent to aid them, but he isn’t expecting the feelings the female captain invokes.  The tingling sensation he gets when he touches her. It couldn’t be…could it? He’d missed his chance long ago.

The mission to help find the missing crewmembers is proving futile, as they’re all being picked off one bunker at a time. The battle is heating up, and it’s no longer about protecting their own. The Bo’Estron are fighting back, but with the Varnarians teaming up with the Hojinths, do they stand a chance? 

War. Betrayal. Enemies. Allies. Saviors. Mates.

Torn between duty and love, two become one.

Warning! Contains a hax and a soword, spaceships and blasters, freezing nights and blistering days, lumpy bumpy aliens and enemies with tentacles, underground bunkers, and an impossible merger that brings two species together in soul-searing passion and power.





No comments:

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...