Monday, December 17, 2018

Character Spotlight with author L. Penn


Please give a warm welcome to Emery Pearson
 from Missing Him by L. Penn today as we sit down and see what makes her tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?

A: From that cover art are you sure you can handle me? Don’t be fooled I am your typical girl next door, no special qualities though some would say different, and I tick all those ‘good friend’ boxes. I wouldn’t backstab a pal, I certainly wouldn’t put anyone down and I believe in being true to my partner even if at times it hurts.

   As for my blinking Author, she opened a can of worms revealing me to the world because I’m of the group people are afraid to discuss. I sometimes go against the grain and sometimes I follow them, so, if you can’t take real, stay out of my kitchen. And be warned I do bite, (only when absolutely necessary) so my Author should have stayed well away from me and left me to my own devices. Then again I guess she thought my story was too interesting to leave alone.



 Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?


A: I was drawn to Jack from the very second he looked in to my eyes. I suppose at the time trying to catch my breath in equal measure added to the experience of a hero coming to my rescue. Kind of weird, eh, but we clicked.


Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?

A: Thinking of the wildest place I seduced my partner was probably on top the kitchen sink. Not very comfortable but when your fire burns bright you simply don’t out it. That cool aluminium steel is a great compliment to the sweating heat passing through our bodies, like a fine chilled beer after salsa dancing. Hmm!




Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?

A: Definitely prefer boxers on a man, no argument there, none whatsoever.


Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick they can do to seduce you?

A: Without doubt a sure fire way for Jack to seduce me would be to look in to my eyes with those bright green emeralds of his and laugh his laugh then take those huge hands circling my waist to whisper words both dirty and clean in to my ear. Priceless


Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?

A: A place I’d pick on my partner’s body to drive him wild in or out of bed, that’s easy! It would be a marauding grab of his left bum cheek adding a probative finger toward his prostate cavity. Just be sure not to raise him impotent. Luscious



Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in Missing Him?

A: One huge embarrassing thing my Author did to me in Missing Him was to expose a change of lanes. She didn’t have to do that, it was mine to keep.



Q: Anything else you would like to add?

A: I enjoy making love, I enjoy passionate sex, I don’t like arguing but if there’s a fight I’ll say my piece. My heart I wear on my sleeve but when I need to be discreet I will be, and for every woman that finds true love, you’ll know it and treasure it because you only experience it once. Believe me.

Thank you Emery Pearson for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. You can find all of Leigh Penn's books at Amazon.





Genre: Strong Contemporary Romance

Book Blurb:


The much maligned and misjudged, Emery Pearson, sits facing prison therapist, Dr Susan James, in order to make a last ditch attempt to win her freedom after the chance of happiness with the only man she ever loved is cruelly cut short, in this roller-coaster tale of passion told through revealing flashbacks. Contains adult themes


Adult Excerpt:

“Boy, you don’t fuck about, do you?”
   “And you don’t have to swear.”
   “I thought you liked it when I swear?”
   I’m smiling, “Only when the time’s right.”
   “And when is that?”
   Like now, another passionate evening where his hand, grabbing the front of my crotch so rough it was like a fired canon-ball.
   This is when you swear.
   The beer bottles dangling from our palms clanged together after he gripped me fierce and flung me against the dorm door. He pulled my hair hard banging my head in to the pine-wood panelling and I saw a glint in his eyes. I reached out and put my bottle on top the drawer next to my unmade bed piled high with several hardbacks then grabbed hold of his curled strands and yanked his head backwards as though I were trying to snap his neck. Tough, he jerked free and we stopped to watch one another. I smiled. He grinned. Now is when you swear, you fuck - fucking do me, and his beer-bottle-holding-hand came swinging down from my mouse-brown locks and slammed hard in to my midriff. I gasped loudly, enjoying its soft-hurt sensation and my open mouth was quickly covered beneath his beer drenched lips hovering doth and bringing a heat to the back of my throat. I felt my hit belly shoot wet from between my legs. Jesus, this shouldn’t be happening, but God, yes, it was.
   “I want to see your cunt!”
   He didn’t need to ask.

Leah Penn’s books can be found at:

  



No comments:

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...