Monday, August 4, 2014

Welcome Trinity Blacio



Please give a warm welcome to Edward Vanderson III from The Virgin Witch and The Vampire King: Training a Wife  by Trinity Blacio today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author? 
 “There is not much to tell that the author Trinity Blacio hasn’t written about already. I am ruler of my kind and together with my partners we hope to stop the fighting and bickering among the different species. And I actually volunteered for this project. I wasn’t about to allow my woman here once she gets to talking she does not stop.” He grinned and looked over to the side to see his wife glaring at him.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
 A small snort came from her as he laughed. “
It would have to be that night I rescued her from a small part of wolves and witches. The way she stood there in the night, magic ripping all around her, her hair blowing around her and the fact that even under attack she was worried about me. Didn’t want me getting hurt when she was surrounded, yes my woman is strong and fierce always protecting those around her.”

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?
At this local bar we were at when I took Beth away for a few days before all the trouble started. She had this skirt on that could…well let’s say we had a wonderful night.” He shifted in his seat.

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man? 
“Commando of course I don’t want anything in my way when I need my woman and I need her quit often.”
“She didn’t need to know that Edward!” his wife growled tapping her foot.
“This is my interview either be quiet or Lucas can show you another way that table works while I do that.” Edward stated holding his wives gaze.  “Yes, King Asshole.”

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick they can do to seduce you?
 “I want to answer this please.” Beth his wife said from the side when another man appeared next to her and scooped her up disappearing. “Sorry about that now onto your question. Where that skirt from the island or this green silk dress she has. Or when she wears her hair down and she cocks her head to the side. Well you get the jiff. There are a number of little things that set my blood a boil.” 

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed? “Back of her neck and the little crease under her butt cheek are very sensitive to the touch.”

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in The Virgin Witch and The Vampire King: Training a Wife?
 “Allowing Lucas to bring those things into our home I mean I don’t mind a little Kink, but they were a little much.” Edward shifted. “That is all I will say on the subject.”

Q: Anything else you would like to add? 
“Yes, Lucas and I have finally managed to talk Trinity into giving some others a chance at their own series. I believe Dred and Rock’s sister will get her story next. Of course we will be in the book, but we will just be back up characters which will be a nice change of pace.”

Thank you Edward for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. You can find all of Trinity Blacio books at




The Virgin and the Vampire King: Training a Wife
Book Two in Series
Erotic Paranormal Menage Romance

Beth had hoped that with her marriage to four men (the Vampire King, the Alien King with diphallia, and the Alpha werewolves), things would settle down, but boy was she wrong. Death and betrayal seemed to be at every turn they made. The only thing Beth knew for sure was to stay close to her men and trust no one. Beth had always been taught to believe in the future and hope for the best, but how can she be the wife and mother she wants to be if this sick psycho knows her every move? How can Beth trust her own judgment when twice now her best friends have turned out to be her enemies?


No comments:

New Release Spotlight: Kelli A. Wilkins' A Thousand Summer Secrets

  Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my fourth gay romance, A Thousand Summer Secrets . This tender contemporary romanc...