Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014 Everyone!


Happy New Year everyone. 2013 was an up and down year for me as I dealt with some serious medical issues, tried to do my day job as well as give attention to my family. Let's just say when 2013 ended, I was happy to see it go. I normally don't do resolutions but I do have some things I am hoping to accomplish this new year.

1) It's okay to take time off from work and life to recharge. 

2) Spend more time with the family and my kids. 

3) Finally lose those last ten pounds that won't go no matter what.

4) Get my life back sans health issues and enjoy doing the things I love like hiking and walking.

Whatever you do, resolutions or not, may 2014 be one full of wonderful adventures for you!

No comments:

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...