Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Discover Sara Jay's Falling for Fall

Falling For Fall by Sara Jay
Genre: Paranormal, Erotic Romance, Action/Adventure, Suspense, Voyeurism and Exhibitionism, Men and Women in Uniform, Magical Creatures
Publisher: Changeling Press

Available at Publisher

Tough-as-nails Paranormal Investigator Autumn Elkridge has her dream career and all the booty calls a woman could want from the sexy Green Man of the forest, Theo. They make perfect partners at work and in bed, but it's in Theo's nature to stray, not stay.

When Theo wants more from their relationship and a grisly case forces her to see him in a new way, can Autumn admit she's falling for fall?

Teaser Excerpt:

“So someone must have reported seeing these things flying somewhere,” I say, my words muffled by my hotdog. I tuck a leg up under myself on the park bench, scanning the files again.

“Yes, I know how sexy you think I am, but I don’t think this is the appropriate place to give me a blowjob,” Theo retorts, taking a bite of his burger.

“Insufferable leaf pile.” I stick my tongue out at him.

“How professional, Detective,” he returns, polishing off his lunch. “So we’ve gone over every case file, called back every witness and confirmed that every bride was a grade-A cheating, lying piece of crap all before our lunch break. Pretty productive day so far. What monster targets assholes?”

I snort. “Now that you mention it…”

Theo grins. “Now whose mind is in the gutter, Detective?”

Shoving him again, I say, “Bicorns. Bicorns hate it when women control or abuse men.”

Shrugging, Theo says, “Yes, but they eat the men, not the women -- and not usually on a wedding day. It’s after years of marriage.”

“Not necessarily. Some are eaten even before marriage. And maybe they’re escalating, taking preventative measures. Look at this. One witness claims she saw a giant black cat running from the scene.”

“So?” Theo shrugs. “There are all kinds of cat shifters out there.”

“Black cats with human hair streaming behind them?”

Theo nods. “Good point. We need to look into bicorn activity. Most of them are tagged, so it shouldn’t be too difficult.”

Nefarious creatures like bicorns, manticores and drow have to be tagged and tracked. As soon as any of them attacks an innocent, they’re either locked up or put to death.

“I guess we need to head over to the office, then,” I say, standing up from the bench and stretching.

His eyes wander over my chest, lifted shirt and navel ring. “Or we could take a detour.”

Grinning, I shove the file at him. “Distracted much?”

We’re not on the highway for ten minutes before we hit a traffic jam. “You can’t be serious,” I moan.

“I’m never serious.” Theo grins, leaning over the seat.

Before I can say anything, he’s invisible. He’s annoying like that.

“Theo, we don’t have time for tricks.” We still haven’t moved. What the hell is the holdup?

I smell the crisp scent of autumn leaves before I feel his fingertips on my collarbone. “Really. I’m not in the mood for your games,” I say, squinting ahead through the windshield. I can’t see anything but cars.

His fingers slowly trail down across my shoulders, then back into my cleavage.
A brief gust of warm breath tickles me there, and then his mouth is on my chest.

“Theo,” I whisper.

“Shhh,” he whispers in my ear. “No one can see me.”


Author Bio: Sara Jay's world is filled with fantasy creatures, mythology, supernatural romance and saucy tales. If it's smoking hot, and has fur, fangs or wings, it's Sara's thing. She enjoys reading and crafting stories that will keep you reading for steamy, sexy and fascinating reasons! Sara hails from the Midwest where she lives with her rugged husband, young daughter and a house full of shapeshifting cats.



No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Kelli Wilkins: Loving a Wild Stranger

  Behind the Scenes: Loving a Wild Stranger (A Historical Romance) By Kelli A. Wilkins www.KelliWilkins.com     This “Behind the ...