Friday, February 22, 2013

Get Under the Covers with Victoria Black & Andrejs


Please give a warm welcome to Andrejs, King of Hellenia from Heavenly Revenge by Victoria Black today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?

Good evening. I am the ruler of my country, Hellenia, which is a country situated on the planet, Artemis. I first came to Victoria Black's notice when she realized that Rose, the very pretty heroine of our story, would have to battle against me.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?

Rose is the prettiest woman I have seen. So tiny, so delicate. Even knowing Rose was a treacherous spy, I still wanted her.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?

I have many happy memories of making love with my lovely enemy by the river. Seduction, however, was not necessary. Rose knew what my revenge would entail – I would enjoy her, at any time and in any way her sweet body would fit mine. Do I sound cruel? I was never cruel to little Rose, never hurt her. She enjoyed her punishment very much.

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?

On my world, boxers, of a sort, are worn. We don't have the stretch-type cloth that would be necessary for briefs. And commando is out of the question. With all the warfare on my planet, a man's sensitive areas need protection!

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he/she can play?

Your question is amusing. I know Rose would find it so also. Rose needs to do very little to seduce me. A glimpse of her tiny, feminine body, her curly red hair bobbing around her delicate, elfin face, and I am a lost man.


Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?

My lovely Rose has delightfully responsive nipples.


Q: What was one of the most embarrassing thing your author did to you in "Heavenly Revenge?

Mrs Black insisted on showing the softer side of my nature. I am the leader of my army! The ruler of my kingdom. It was embarrassing when she showed how one tiny woman could wind me around her little finger.


Thank you Your Majesty for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. Please find "Heavenly Revenge" by Victoria Black at Secret Cravings Publishers.

Heavenly Revenge: an erotic, romantic fantasy

Blurb:

Revenge can be cold and cruel.
When Rose dies before her time, two sweet, old angels send her on a mission to save another world. The angels worry she will be no match for the land's strong king. However Rose has learned a bitter lesson courtesy of her unfaithful and very ex boyfriend. She is strong too.
But when the lovely Rose meets Andrejs, the handsome king of this strange land, she has a sweet battle on her hands. He believes she is an enemy spy who has learned a secret that may affect the outcome of the war raging between his kingdom and the land to the north.

It is against Andrejs' code to hurt a woman.

But, as both he and Rose discover, revenge needn't be cold or cruel. Revenge can be hot and very pleasurable indeed.

A small teaser:

"That was the most beautiful noise I've ever heard."
The king stood in the doorway. He didn't seem to be furious like he'd been before, but there was something quietly dangerous about him as he walked into the room and stopped in front of her. He moved with the grace of a panther stalking its prey. "Thank you," she said. "It's called music, by the way, not noise."
Staring down at her with no expression in his eyes, he reached down to the hem of his tunic and drew it over his head. Which left him naked. She looked into his hard, brown eyes, set deep in his handsome face. Then her gaze traveled down the length of his body—from his broad shoulders and muscular chest with its curly, wiry black hair, down to his flat belly, with an arrow of black hair pointing down to his thick, hardening member. She hurriedly lowered her eyes to his long, powerful legs, lightly covered with that same dark hair. He was tanned and beautiful.
As Rose glanced back up into his eyes, she caught his gleam of amusement. His tense jaw relaxed with his chuckle. "Do I meet with your approval, my pretty little enemy?" He lay down next to her and reached out for the sheet that wrapped around her, slowly drawing it away.
As he circled her nipple with his fingertip, he said softly, "You are my prisoner, Rose. It will be my pleasure to punish you for being such an efficient spy." He bent his head to her breast and swirled the blade of his tongue around her aureole, before gently flicking her now very erect nipple with the tip. "You will be mine to fuck any time and in any way I choose. Do you understand?"



Victoria Black lives in Australia with her husband. When she's not writing, she's reading, going to the gym (the new dress for her son's wedding requires a waist!), and enjoying delicious food and wine. Victoria's website ishttp://victoriablack.htmlplanet.com/

You can purchase Heavenly Revenge from Secret CravingsAmazonBarnes & NobleBookstrand and ARe 
and contact her on Facebook

No comments:

New Release Spotlight: The Good Ones are Taken

  THE GOOD ONES ARE TAKEN Author: Taj McCoy ISBN: 9780778305422 Publication Date: Publisher: MIRA 18.99 US | 23.99 CAN   When Magg...