Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome Lila Munro and her hero from Assumed Master, Dante Larson


Please give a warm welcome to Dante Larson from Assumed Master, book 4 Identity series, by Lila Munro today as we sit down and see what makes him/her tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?

I placed myself there. When Lila wrote Assumed Identity, book 3 in her series, I hung around in the shadows watching and waiting. You see, I always knew I wanted Julie Stephens, but I have a husband and Lila wasn’t sure how that was going to work. I waited patiently, which was hard because I’m the furthest thing from patient, for a while to see if she’d figure it out on her own and when she didn’t I did what any good, impatient Dom does. I demanded. What did she think would happen marrying Julie off to an old man? Eventually she would be let husbandless. Let’s just be realistic. Of course, I always thought I’d hook Julie on my own without any help, but Mason had one last wish and had to have it his way. I’ve been asked a few times what exactly it is I do for a living as Lila fails to specifically spell it out, so I’ll tell you. I’m here to tell, right? I’m a history professor. Shocked? So was I when I found out.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?

Which one? J Blake, my husband. Well, what’s not to love about him? He’s a good looking man and completely submissive to a fault. He’s a terrific cook, I knew he’d be great father material—and he is, and he loves Julie as much as I do, he just doesn’t want to sleep with her. Julie—she’s a challenge. I love a challenge. She’s submissive yes, but she seems to think she can top from the bottom and I couldn’t help but believe I could break her of that habit. She’s also great mother material, she gives until it hurts, and she also cooks. I never go hungry I can assure you.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?

Being as we’re players in a very unconventional world, not much is considered wild since we’ve had sex in front of plenty of other people at various parties. However, exhibitionism on that level isn’t quite the same as, say sex in a public place—a quick hand job under a table in a restaurant…

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?

I myself am a boxers type guy, but I prefer Blake to go commando. Easy access and all.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he/she can play?

The brat game. If either of them get bratty, it’s on. That’s just an easy excuse for painful punishments. J

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?

Let’s see. For Blake it’s the ears and for Julie there’s this little concave spot on the inside of her knee, one quick flick of the tongue and she’s a pliable wad of clay.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing thing your author did to you in Assumed Master?

Made me look like an ass when she revealed a secret about Julie which Blake had been hiding for years and I should have known all along.

Thank you Dante for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at my blog. Please find Assumed Master by Lila Munro at Rebel Ink Press.

We may be born to the lifestyle,

Julie Stevens and Dante Larson always knew their tastes were a bit more eccentric than those of the average person, but acknowledgement of their chosen paths came at different times. While their lives have run parallel for the last twenty years, destiny always came knocking at the wrong time. Julie was a closeted edge player and before Dante could pull her free of her fears, Mason came along and dragged her kicking and screaming from her self-inflicted darkness, leaving Dante wanting. Although Dante’s been in love with Julie since the day he first laid eyes on her, he's happily married to Blake. But the tides are turning.

But Lady Fate dictates how it should be lived…

Still mourning the death of the only Master she’s ever known, Julie finds herself forced to live with the one man she’s been terrified of for years, Dante. While she has to admit something between them feels right, just as many things feel very, very wrong, starting with the fact he’s married to her gay best friend. Before she even has time to sort out her current predicament, another man catches Julie's attention. But after losing her mother, her sister, and her husband, can Julie come to grips with the fact that Keegan D’Amate jumps out of perfectly good helicopters for a living, rescue diving for the Coast Guard? And where exactly does that leave Dante, who knows for sure he needs a woman to complete his unconventional marriage? Quite frankly, he's tired of waiting.

No comments:

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...