Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Feature on Tuesdays

Due to me discontinuing my Tasty Tuesday Mancandy pictures, I am doing Tuesdays as Submission calls for publishers.

PUBLISHERS: if you want me to post any upcoming or current submission calls, please email me at dawn_roberto@yahoo(dot)com and put in the subject "Tuesday Submission Calls" please or I may think you are spam.

In your submission call information, please let me know if there is a date it needs to be posted by, all the information on submission call and where authors can find out  your submission requirements.

It's open to any publisher and I will post as many as I can on Tuesdays.

No comments:

Discover The Brotherhood Vol. 1 by Willa Okati Today!

  Title :  The Brotherhood Vol. 1 Author : Willa Okati Publisher : Changeling Press Release Date : May 2, 2024 Heat Level : 4 - Lots o...