Finally...Qhinn and Blay get the story we all have waited for......I am so excited to see a mainstream author get a full length M/M novel in a very popular series. I am just hoping she can pull this off. *fingers crossed*
But how do you like the cover? Wish both guys were on the cover or is this one with Qhuinn only on it okay to you? What about the title-Lover at Last? I think it says it all.
You can check out J. R. Ward's facebook posting of this at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150858390088231
The next Black Dagger Brotherhood novel is out Spring 2013....I sure hope the time passes quickly. *grins*
A life long reader, lover of books, authors, fairies and gnomes. I love showcasing authors and books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Review: Where There's Smoke by Rachel Louise Adams
Rachel Louise Adams returns to the world she created in No Rest For the Wicked with her follow up book, Where's There's Smoke, Co...
-
Check out this wonderful series from author RJ Scott.... Book One: The Heart of Texas Contemporary M/M Available HERE Riley Hayes,...
-
Check out the tour stop for Cynthia Flowers' Only in September today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway for a chance to win...
-
Discover the world of Brien Feathers' Silver to the Stars and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway for a chance to win from the a...

No comments:
Post a Comment