Monday, May 2, 2011

My Personal Review for Protect & Serve: Savage Wolf by Silvia Violet

I got to admit...when I heard about Officer Wolf, I almost passed out from not breathing. Here was a character I fell for just from the blurb alone. He was so sinfully sexy, dominant and oh my god...., "hold the phones and keep me handcuffed big boy".  Silvia Violet has created a character I couldn't help but want to know more, inside the bedroom and out. *grins*

Without further adieu....my personal review for Savage Wolf.

Officer Aiden "Wolf" Savage is scary big yet has a gentle heart...well when he wants to show it that is. Meeting deer shifter, Natalie Fleetfoot, well he is about to find his match.

Natalie is on the run from some bad guys who have her brother. Meeting Officer Wolf is something she doesn't want yet she can not help but be drawn to him. He is everything her submissive nature wants and desires. The sparks fly between these two and as they go after the bad guys, Wolf and Natalie will find a love worth living for.

I absolutely LOVE Savage Wolf. It's scorching hot and has two intriguing characters to fall for. I have to warn you...you WILL either run into a cold shower or jump your significant other after reading this. Officer Wolf is a character I so want to meet in real life...well maybe. I have a feeling he would make me freak out or stutter like a loon as I gaze upon his manly form. *grins* The connection between Natalie and Wolf is explosive and Natalie keeps Wolf on his toes which I love.

Ms. Violet does a great job in creating simmering sexual tension, memorable characters and an intriguing storyline to be caught up in. I am looking forward to seeing if Ms. Violet runs back to the world she created here and of course, I would love to see what Officer Wolf and Natalie are up to in the future.

If you are looking for a short novella to heat things up for you, then I highly recommend PROTECT AND SERVE: SAVAGE WOLF. The entire Protect and Serve multi-author series is fabulous with interesting and HAWT stories to enjoy. If you are looking for a series to enjoy, I recommend t his one from Changeling Press.

Buy Savage Wolf HERE

4 Stars

No comments:

New Book Review: The Best Life Book Club by Sheila Roberts

  The Best Life Book Club Sheila Roberts Mira Books Release date: May 7th, 2024 Available at Amazon Add to Your Goodreads My Rating for The ...