Friday, March 18, 2011

My Personal Review for Cowboy Easy by Stormy Glenn

Stormy Glenn introduces us to a new series with some hot cowboy brothers. I got to admit this was one smokin' hawt story and one I am hoping to read again once I grab it in print.

My review for Cowboy Easy, Blaecleah Brothers Book 1
Siren Publishing
Available in Ebook and Print
MM Cowboy Contemporary Erotic Romance

Lachlan Blaecleah comes across two local bullies beating a strange man on the road. He never anticipated that saving this man’s life would bring him face to face with the one person who is meant to be his for all time. The minute he sets eyes on Asa Miller, the world stopped and Lachlan fell hard for the young man. Can Lachlan find a way to convince Asa to stay on with him after that one hot night together?

          Asa Miller was stunned to look up and see a handsome cowboy saving his life. A knight in jeans and boots, Asa is wary of trusting something whenever life goes right for a change. Falling for someone like Lachlan has Asa in a confused knot. Can Asa find a way to trust the feelings he has for Lachlan in order to have his happily ever after?

Stormy Glenn delivers a new series to her readers and one that had me drooling the minute I met Lachlan and Asa. Holy smokin' hot was all I thought when we first met these sexy studs in the beginning and man, did Stormy Glenn keep the sexual tension flowing hot and fierce. I swear I all but melted when these two came together in a way that had me fanning myself to cool off.

The characters are well rounded and had some hidden vulnerabilities that had me intrigued and I was enthralled till the very end. Ms. Glenn definitely delivers in her introduction to the Blaecleigh Family and I am eager to see who gets hit next by the love bug. 

If you are looking for a hot, western MM book, grab Cowbiy Easy and settle in for some hot manlove. I guarantee you will be wanting to grab the  next one in the series immediately after the last page is read.

No comments:

Tour Stop/Giveaway: Legacy of the Witch

  Discover the newest book by author Kirsten Weiss, Legacy of the Witch, today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author i...