Sunday, September 13, 2026

Book Tour Stop: Andrew Grey's Heart of a Hero

 


Title: Heart of a Hero

Series: Gentle Giants Book 2

Author: Andrew Grey

Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance/Military

Release Date: Mar 3, 2026

Edition/Formats Available In: eBook & Print


Forrest Scoville has long accepted that his size intimidates people, but he refuses to let it keep him from his dream of teaching kindergarten. His students adore him, although some of their parents are questioning whether he's fit to teach such young students.

Conrad Langdon is one of those parents. His daughter, Lizzy, who recently lost her mother, is shy around everyone except Forrest. That gives Conrad hope, but he has a history with big, muscular men, so he's reserving judgment.

Still, it's hard not to be won over by the gentle heart that hides inside the giant's body, a heart that helps Conrad open his own as much as it helps Lizzy begin to heal. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the conflict of interest of Forrest being his daughter's teacher.

When they discover a common interest in Lego models, it looks like they could really build something together, if they can overcome the forces threatening to drive them apart.

Book Links

Amazon

Barnes & Noble


Forrest could hardly believe it was only the second week of school and blood had
already been drawn. The kids were at recess, and he was outside the principal’s office

with Billy Harper and Lizzie Langdon. He had seen Billy pull Lizzie’s hair, and he also
saw her turn and punch Billy right in the nose. She really let him have it.
“What’s with the fisticuffs?” Harlon Brown asked when Forrest went into his office. “I
understand that you have a bloody nose on your hands.”
“Yes, we do,” he began as a knock sounded on the door. Then it cracked open.
“Mr. Langdon is here.” His assistant said.
“Send him in,” Harlon told her, and Conrad came in, dressed in tan pants and a
lavender polo shirt. “We seem to have a problem,” Harlon began.
“Yes, you do,” Conrad said, glaring at Harlon as though he were ready to take his head
off. “Lizzie had told me twice about Billy pulling her hair in class. I sent Mr. Scoville a
note about it.”
“And I took Billy aside for it. He even said sorry to Lizzie. But as I was about to say
before you arrived, I saw Billy do it again today, and I saw Lizzie whale on him.” He
couldn’t help smiling. “Harlon, he deserved it, and she was only defending herself.”
Conrad crossed his arms over his chest. “So what are you going to do about it?”
“According to the rules, they both should be suspended for three days.”
“Right,” Conrad said as he approached the desk, like he was a prowling lion and Harlon
was a damned gazelle. “So she gets attacked, repeatedly, and finally defends herself,
and she gets in trouble?” He drew even closer. “So what are you going to do if I decide
to punch you in the face? Sit there and take it or defend yourself? That is what she was
doing.”
Harlon put his hands up. “There is no need to resort to that. I get your point. Billy will not
be suspended either, but I will be talking to his parents. And when they see their son, I
suspect I’m going to get an earful from them too.”


Author Information 

Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then, he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation.

Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing) He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania.

Author Links

Amazon Author Page

Barnes and Noble Page

Dreamspinner Press

Facebook

Facebook Group All the Way with Andrew Grey

Goodreads

X (Twitter )@andrewgreybooks

Website



No comments:

Book Tour Stop: Andrew Grey's Heart of a Hero

  Title: Heart of a Hero Series: Gentle Giants Book 2 Author: Andrew Grey Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance/Military Release Date: Ma...