Thursday, October 10, 2024

New from Carrie Ann Ryan: Second Chance Husband

 


The final book in the First Time Series is here and Carrie Ann Ryan delivers an emotional, sexy story that gives readers all the chills and feels.

Buy links HERE

The First Time series concludes with an enemies to lovers romance that has been a long time coming. August and Paisley finally figure out what they’ve been missing.

The first time I got married, I watched the man I love walk away from me.

The second time around, I’m the one signing the dotted line first—this one a man who I realized I never loved.

Once burned, twice broken, I’m done looking for love.

Only my first ex-husband seems to be everywhere I turn—at my work, with my friends, and eventually…in my bed.

I didn’t mean for it to happen.

Twice.

But I know if I don’t protect my heart, there will be nothing left of me if he walks away again without telling me why he did so in the first place.

I don’t know if I can trust this new version of ourselves or if it’s merely the heat between us striking hot.

After all, second chances only exist in my dreams.

And there’s no such thing as a second chance husband.


The First Time Series is:

Book 1: Good Time Boyfriend

Devney needs a fake boyfriend for the night and I’m all too eager to play along.

But when the sun rises, reality settles in and I know I want more. Only I don’t think she’s ready for what I have to give.

I want to be more than a good time, but I know what I’m good for. I need control. And she’s far too innocent.

When one fake date with Heath turns into two, our relationship becomes all too real. Hard. Fast. And everything I didn’t realize I needed.

But I don’t know how to tell him I want it all.

Even when the world comes crashing back into focus all too soon.


Book 2: Last Minute Fiancé

A single drunken night changed everything.

One positive test later, and I’m not only pregnant with my best friend’s baby, but I’m falling for him too.

Except when my ex finds out at work, I do the worst thing I could at that moment: I lie.

I make up a fake fiancé and my boss overhears.

Now I need my best friend to play the part. He’s good at it, too, since we can’t keep our hands off each other.

When we’re both forced to lean on each other, we’ll have to face facts.

There’s nothing fake about this relationship.

Even if I’ll break my heart in the process.

No comments:

Tour Stop/Giveaway: On the Threshold

  Welcome author M. Laszlo to the Reading Nook blog where we are talking with them about their newest book, On the Threshold. Make sure to f...