Thursday, August 13, 2015

WRITERS WRITE...WRITING PARTNERS FEUD ~ My First Time




A:  There are so many firsts in life.  (Stares whimsically into nothing)  The first time you ride a bike.  The first time you get on a plane.  First job.  First concert.  First paying job.  First car.  First time you wear heels.
Z:  Heels? 
A:  (Snaps her head toward him)  You know you tried.
Z:  (Ignores her) Yup, but then there is that all important first.  (Brows to the double arch wiggle) 
A:  (Nods knowingly)  Yes, that is the first I'm talking about.  The one that thrills you beyond thrill.  It changes your life, and your world.
Z:  There is nothing like it at all.  (He leaned back in his chair)  My first time was in the back seat of a pristine, rebuilt Pontiac Catalina.
A:  How old were you?
Z:  (Wags his finger) Nope, not gonna share that.
A:  That young, huh?
Z:  (Waves away her comment and a bothersome fly)  How about you?
A:  I was very young and it was behind the bleachers with my best friend.
Z:  (Grins his infamous crooked grin)  Friend with bennies, eh?
A:  Oh yes, it was just one of the special things we shared.  (Sighs)  At first it was wonderful.  My eyes rolled back.  I caught my breath and shivered with delight.
Z:  Nothing like it, but the first time it is over all too fast.
A:  My first time seemed to last and last.  I savored it.  Couldn't get enough of it. 
Z:  Really?  (Eyes grew wide as his interest grew)  Tell me more.
A:  I kept reaching, begging, demanding all of it.
Z:  Did your friend oblige?
A:  He was a dear, and gave everything he had.  He seemed to instinctively know he had created a monster, and laughed good-naturedly at my eagerness.
Z:  A few more details, m'gal.
A:  Well, I'm embarrassed to say, I rolled it around my tongue and sucked for all I was worth before I swallowed.
Z:  Oh, so we're talking oral fixation?
A:  But, of course, only way I could get the full experience.  The total joy of discovery has to be investigated and relished.
Z:  I agree, but most ladies don't get so inquisitive when so young and innocent.
A:  I had wanted it was so long, and I was denied, held back, told it was bad for me.
Z:  I see...  (A frown develops) You said you felt that way at first, what changed.
A:  Suddenly I couldn't breathe.
Z:  Sometimes that happens.
A:  I mean really couldn't breathe.
Z:  A slight adjustment....
A:  (She interrupted)  My tongue felt fat.
Z:  That could be a good thing...
A:  (Again, she interrupted)  Nope... horrible... stomach hurt.  I began to itch all over.  Welts started popping up all over my body.
Z:  Welts?  Really?
A:  Yup, like in hives.  It was horrible.
Z:  I never heard anything like it.
A:  Turns out I was allergic.
Z:  (Disbelief framed his features) No way. 
A:  Way.  That was why my parents told me I couldn't have it, that it was bad for me.
Z:  How could they have known?
A:  It seems I went into anaphylactic shock the first time they gave me chocolate when I was a little kid.
Z:  You were talking about chocolate!?
A:  Yup, what did you think I was talking about?  (She popped a piece of chocolate into her mouth and savored it)   I'm so glad I outgrew that allergy. 
Z: (Groans)




***
We'd love to hear from anyone interested in what we do. Anyone who writes us at writingteamcw@yahoo.com (Write - Blog Dawn - in subject line) and leaves an s-mail address, we will send you a gift and add you to any future mailings.



Angelica Hart and Zi ~ Vixen Bright and Zachary Zane
www.champagnebooks.com - www.carnalpassions.com - angelicahartandzi.com







No comments:

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...