Friday, January 16, 2015

Book Spotlight~ Entangled Interaction




Entangled Interaction




Blurb:

Shy's stalled relationship with Meat, her alpha liger shape-shifter boyfriend, seems defunct, her teleportation abilities appear more miss than hit, and her twin boys are clamoring for a father. If her life wasn't complicated enough, her boss throws in his bid as a potential date, she's kidnapped by a snow monster while visiting the clothing-optional Yeti resort, and finds herself leading a rescue mission to save her former boyfriend's sister from an overly determined wolf shape-shifter. 
To top matters off, a shaman drops a bombshell on her world by informing her of a new magical talent she didn't realize she had. She grapples with the life-altering decision until disaster strikes. 
Will love win out over the vast species differences between Shy and Meat? Can she make the right decision and save not only their relationship, but his life as well?
***Author strongly suggests reading Human Interaction and Species Interaction before reading this book***


Buy links:

Amazon:


Barnes and Noble:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/entangled-interaction-cheyenne-meadows/1116970604?ean=2940046477191

Excerpt:
 The male body jingled a memory. Tall, muscular, toned, butt you could happily squeeze ‘til the cows came home.
He lifted the helmet off, releasing the long waves of near ebony. Dark blue eyes sparkled in the dim light. “Hey.” 
Black leather pants molded to those legs and bottom, while a white button-down shirt flittered in the breeze. From the looks of his attire, he either was on his way to or from work. 
I strolled closer, readjusting my purse on my shoulder. “Now, this is a surprise.” 
He shrugged before his attention focused on the chattering people leaving the same door I recently vacated. “After work meeting?” 
“Something like that.” 
His eyes focused on my face for a long moment before a devilish smile slowly formed. “Speed dating, baby?” 
My jaw dropped open before I clammed back up. Someone must have blabbed to him about my plans for the evening. Since I only told Jessica, she had to spill the beans to someone else who took it upon themselves to mention this little tidbit of my life to Meat. When I found out whom, they would be indefinitely cut off from any more cookies. Infuriating hyena didn’t need to know everything. 
“Who, me?” I followed with my best innocent blink. 
He actually laughed. “Find anyone interesting? Got any dates lined up?” 
I worried my lip for a second. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” I squared my shoulders and lifted my chin. No sense in letting him see how badly I bombed at speed dating. His ego matched that of an entire professional sports team. 
He lifted a leg, sliding off the cycle in a motion of grace. Eyes never leaving my face, he ambled toward me, stopping only to reach out with a large hand and cradle my cheek. “I’m more man than any of those others.” 
Oh, yeah. Arrogance in spades. 
“None of them want you nearly as much as I do.”

Author contact info and bio

Growing up in the Midwest, I began reading romance novels in high school, immediately falling in love with the genre, to the point where I decided to write professionally for a career. However, that dream splattered against a brick wall and resulting quick death in my first writing class in college when my professor told me bluntly that I wasn’t any good at it. I shifted gears quickly, and left my writing dreams behind, eventually settling on being a nurse.  
A few years back, I stumbled across a fan-fiction writing site on a favorite author’s webpage. I began to read stories others wrote, not only making some wonderful close friends from the experience, but also, really learning to write for the very first time. Here I was able to share short stories, practice my writing skills, and truly develop into a writer. More than that, the experience allowed me to revitalize my dream, as I rediscovered joy in writing.  
When I’m not working or writing, I enjoy working in the garden, canning, and seeing my backyard as a living canvas for my whimsical landscaping, and, of course, reading romance novels.

Facebook
Blog
Email



No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Kelli Wilkins: Loving a Wild Stranger

  Behind the Scenes: Loving a Wild Stranger (A Historical Romance) By Kelli A. Wilkins www.KelliWilkins.com     This “Behind the ...