Thursday, March 13, 2014

WRITERS WRITE...WRITING PARTNERS FEUD ~ FILP-FLOPPING KINDA DAY



Z:  Ang you are late.  (His gaze bounces from her to the wall clock and back again, twice)
A:  (Hangs up her coat, finger combs her hair, ignores his surprised look that she still wore her PJs with the flying pigs and doggie bone buttons)  Daylight Savings time change.
Z:  You did change your clocks?
A:  (Grabs his coffee mug right from his hand and takes several huge gulps) I get confused by that.  I turned the clock back not forward.
Z:  (Shakes his head, knowing she told the truth, she oft lived in a flip-flopped universe)  So, are we ready to work?
A:  We?  What do you have a mouse in your pocket?  (Sits and leans back in her chair.  Grabs a nearby blanket.  Keeps his coffee and sips.)
Z:  Don't be talking about, Clyde, my Trouser Mouse.
A:  Clyde?
Z:  Clyde the Glide and Hide.
A:  (Doesn't move but is shaking her head in abstentia)  Yes, I am ready to work.
Z:  Are your flying pigs ready?
A:  Don't be eye-balling my pigs.  (She pulled the blanket up to cover her chest)  What are we working on?
Z:   I was thinking about size.
A:  The Trouser Mouse's size?  (The first hint of alertness evaded her eyes)
Z:  Ha... ha!  Get your mind out of my jeans.  We are writing some humor and I wanted to make Size Matters the plot device.
A:  I carry a Peter Meter in my purse... want to measure Clyde?  (Seeks out her purse...giggling like a school girl putting a hamster on the teacher's desk)
Z:  No!  (He turns to his computer screen)  Try this.  Size does it matter...dwarf v. giant   
Little Boy Blue knew his stories were causing Little Girl Pink's panties to spontaneously move downward, so he continued, "A small dwarf from Knee-high To A Grasshopper Academy for the Hip-Hoppers got onto an elevator and noticed a huge ogre dude standing next to him.
The ogre glared down upon the small guy and said, 'Seven foot tall, 350 pounds, twenty inch dick, three pound left ball, three pound right ball, Turner Brown.' 
The small dwarf fainted. 
The ogre picked up the small guy and revived him, slapping his face and shaking him and asked, 'What's wrong?' 
The dwarf clarified, 'Excuse me but what did you say?' 
The ogre looked down and repeated, 'Seven foot tall, 350 pounds, twenty inch dick, three pound left ball, three pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown.' 
The dwarf sighed, 'Thank goodness, I thought you said turn around.'"  (BALDERDASH AND  DONA PENZA TATTLE TALES  PRESENTS:  SECOND FLORILEGIUM...THE FABLE OF SIN-SIN-CINDERELLA BALLING...BOOK TWENTY-FOUR...DANCING LOVE...BY  Angelica Hart and  Zi)
Z:  Whatcha think?
A:  I'm sorry, I was not listening.
Z:  Why?
A:  I was rooting though my purse for my dickering stick.
Z:  Are you ready to get serious?
A:  Not today... I lost an hour of sleep.



***
We'd love to hear from anyone interested in what we do. Anyone who writes us at writingteamcw@yahoo.com (Write - Blog Dawn - in subject line) and leaves an s-mail address, we will send you a gift and add you to any future mailings.


Angelica Hart and Zi ~ Vixen Bright and Zachary Zane
www.champagnebooks.com - www.carnalpassions.com - angelicahartandzi.com








No comments:

New Release Spotlight: Kelli A. Wilkins' A Thousand Summer Secrets

  Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my fourth gay romance, A Thousand Summer Secrets . This tender contemporary romanc...