Friday, March 16, 2012

Meet Peter from A Helping of Love by Andrew Grey

 Please give a warm welcome to Peter from A Helping of Love by Andrew Grey today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.


Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?  I think he really loves me.  Andrew wrote me with such love and care.  He also really understood what it was like for me being in a wheelchair and having most other people see only the chair.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?  Russ is completely adorable and like Andrew, Russ saw me for who I am.  He also told me I was sexy which no one had done since my accident.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?  Well, we don’t generally have really wild sex.  The chair tends to get in the way of really spontaneous sex, but Russ is quite inventive and one hot number. 

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?  I like it all.  I’m not really fussy when it comes to that.  Preferably, I like to see my man out of his underwear.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he can play?   All Russ needs to do is look at me in that certain way and I’m ready to go.  He’s one sexy, sweet man and he’s all mine. 
J

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?  Russ has this spot at the base of his neck that will make his legs shake like a puppy.  It’s so cute and really hot that I can make him that happy.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing thing your author did to you in A Helping of Love?  He let me get caught in the rain and I misjudged the transfer into my car.  Thankfully, Russ was there to catch me, even if part of me ended up in the mud.

Q: Anything else you would like to add?  Be sure to visit Carlisle PA and visit all my friends including Darryl, Billy, Robert, Sebastian, and of course Davey and Donnie. 

Thank you Peter for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn's Reading Nook Blog. Please find A Helping of Love by Andrew Grey at Dreamspinner Press starting Friday March 16.

Blurb:
If Peter Christopoulos has learned one thing from his last three years in a wheelchair, it’s that people have a hard time seeing past the hardware. When he asks out Russ Baker after giving him a quote on equipment for a new Greek restaurant, he’s disappointed but not surprised to be turned down.

Russ has been covering for his abusive boyfriend for so long it’s almost automatic, but with a little help from his friends, he finds the courage to break it off. To his surprise, Peter is still interested, and soon they’re falling hard and fast. But then their world is thrown into turmoil: Peter finds an old letter indicating he has a half-sister he's never met, and Russ's past interferes when his ex makes it clear he'll do anything to get him back.





1 comment:

Andrew Grey said...

Thanks Dawn. Peter loved doing the review and he said to tell you that he'll tell all his friends and he has lots of them. :)

New Release Spotlight: Kelli A. Wilkins' A Thousand Summer Secrets

  Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my fourth gay romance, A Thousand Summer Secrets . This tender contemporary romanc...