Monday, November 21, 2011

Check out Laura Tolomei's upcoming Releases

I am really excited on two of Laura Tolomei's releases.

Check out the sexy cover for The Virtus Saga Book 4, The Leader.

The Leader by Laura Tolomei
Series: The Virtus Saga, Book 4

GENRE: GLBT, Gay, Ménage, Fantasy, Paranormal, Horror. m/m, m/m/f, m/m/m/m/f
HEAT LEVEL: 5 flames
RELEASE DATE: 2012
PUBLISHER: eXtasy Books
 
More information can be found HERE
They thought they defeated Virtus once and for all. The thought they could live happily ever after. And it was no consolation to know it had to be done, like Ylianor suggested from the start, the separation necessary. Now with the Fitting and an unexpected pledge, their coming together the three of them, is at risk once more, with their compelling sexual attraction standing in the way of true union. But somehow they are the future of their world, so how to relate in and out of the council, mostly in and out of bed?
 
Then the sequel to To Seduce a Pirate is coming in December 2011. I love this cover...so romantic.
The Pirate's Surrender by Laura Tolomei
Sequel to To Seduce a Soulmate, Book 2
eXtasy Books
GENRE: GLBT, Gay, Contemporary, Holiday, m/m, m/m/f, m/m/m
HEAT LEVEL: 4 flames 
Coming December 15th, 2011

 The pirate v/s the devil: how far can seduction go?

All right, so he did it! Marin seduced me. And the sex is fantastic, blows my mind every time, no complaints there. But that thing about beins his soul mate still doesn’t sit right with me. Yet there seems no way around it except…but can I do it? Do I want to do it? No, I don’t know if I’m ready to surrender. Me, the pirate, and to the blond devil, no less…talk about fucked up destiny!

No comments:

New Book Review: The Best Life Book Club by Sheila Roberts

  The Best Life Book Club Sheila Roberts Mira Books Release date: May 7th, 2024 Available at Amazon Add to Your Goodreads My Rating for The ...