Positive Resistance is the fifth book in the Work Out/Gym Series and one that has returning characters popping in along side some new ones. Mr. Grey delivers character rich stories that leave you aching for more after the last page is read. With the right amount of mystery, angst and romance, Mr. Grey delivers an emotional story that will leave the reader breathless till the very end.
I loved the characters of the gym series. They are fun, complex, enjoyable and I would love to meet them in real life. They would be quite a cut up when all the main players are together. Though I have to admit, Lonnie cracks me up with his one liners and always seems to lighten the mood of the storyline even though this gym story deals with a serious issue.
I don't want to give to much away, so not to spoil the story for those who haven't grabbed it yet. There are a few twists that left me gaping in shock and hopeful the author may come back to Steven and Lane in the future. Positive Resistance is a well written, fast moving storyline that will transport the reader. Mr. Grey has another winner on his hands here and one I hope to see in print in the future.
My Rating: 4.5 Stars
You can find more information on Andrew's books at Dreamspinner Author Page HERE

2 comments:
Thank you so much Dawn. I'm pleased you liked it. BTW, all the gym stories are being released in a print nthology in September. Check out the cover on the coming soon page of my web site. It's drool worthy.
Woot..I saw, I saw and that is my gift to me for my b-day. *grins*
Post a Comment