Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Dance Time-Blog Award

I am doing a huge snoopy dance as the wonderful and lovely Melissa Bradley awarded me the Versatile Blog award for  my diverse guest authors and books I have on this blog. *squeals in glee*

Isn't it pretty and shiny? *coos my prescioussss*

*taps microphone*
Now I would like to thank the little people who are absolutly wonderful and ....what...it's not that kind of awards? Shucks *pouts* But....but I got my pretty Oscar worthy outfit on.....Lounge pants, thermal long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt. *rolling in laughter*


To accept my award I need to first link back to Melissa's Blog the Imaginarium so go HERE then I need to award this to fifteen other blogs and say 7 things you may not know about me.

Well dang, just seven????!!!!! *snickers*

1) I drove cross country, from NY to Arizona, in three days for a job by myself.
2) My favorite chocolate is White Chocolate, though technically not really chocolate.
3) I love 80's hair bands such as Poison, Bon Jovi and Whitesnake.
4) I spent my teenage years in and out of the hospital fighting cervical spine cancer till I was 21.
5) I am the oldest of five kids, youngest which is 16.
6) I am proud to be a cougar woman with my DH of five years.
7) I love Firefly and Nathan Fillian. Can you say holy hotness batman?

Now the fifteen blogs I think you need to check out....

1) Joyee Flynn's Funny Farm Blog (Mancandy anyone??)
2) Kayelle Allen's Romance Lives Forever Blog
3) Amber Skyze's Blog
4) Author Sam Crescent's blog
5) Cindy Jacks @ Bad Girl (And Bad Boy) Blog
6) Christie Gordon's Blog-House of Manlove
7) Cynthia Vespia's Blog-
8) Destiny Blaine @ It's Only My Opinion Blog
9) New author Katie Alexander's Blog
10) Just Joshin' Blog by Josh Lanyon
11) Lynn Crain @ Xtra Ordinary Romance Blog
12) Rick R. Reed's Blog
13) Tilly Greene's Hot Thoughts Blog
14) Wicked Muses Blog
15) The Writer's Vineyard Blog

No comments:

New Book Review: The Best Life Book Club by Sheila Roberts

  The Best Life Book Club Sheila Roberts Mira Books Release date: May 7th, 2024 Available at Amazon Add to Your Goodreads My Rating for The ...