Monday, January 3, 2011

Spotlight on Natalie Acres


COWBOY BOOTS AND UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Sequel to Cowboy Boots and Untamed Hearts
Natalie Acres
Siren-Bookstrand
Available NOW
Buy at:
Siren-Bookstrand HERE
All Romance Books HERE

[Ménage Amour: Erotic Cowboy Ménage Romance, M/F/M/M/M, Multiple Partners, BDSM, sex toys]

The Remingtons are faced with tremendous loss. Their father is gunned down in front of them and after the smoke clears, the only thing left is their need for revenge and their desire to protect those they love.

Leaving their lover in Italy, the Remington brothers return to Missouri with a plan to lure their enemies to their familiar homestead. Once there, they meet up with Veronica Leigh, an intelligent operative who seeks more than retribution for Wilson Remington’s death.

Veronica is in Missouri to discover a life she was never meant to lead. In the process, she finds a family she’s ready to claim for her very own, but in doing so, shares in their grief and heartache before she finds her way home.

Rated PG 13:


Veronica reached for her gun and hit the small fluorescent lamp at the same time. “Good God, you scared me to death. Don’t you believe in knocking?”
His eyes held hers to a challenge. Then, his gaze lowered, settling on her breasts. She’d slipped on the first thing she found and unfortunately, Dusty probably thought she chose the selection for him since he found his way to her room.
The lavender gown dipped low, and the cut of lace outlined the shape of her breasts. The material was so thin that if she stood up he would see her nipples and her pussy.
She lowered her weapon. “Is something wrong with Kelsie?”
“No,” he said, stripping his T-shirt over his head. “Something is wrong with me.”
“I could’ve told you that when I first met you,” she teased.
He knelt down on the bed and as he did, he grabbed her calves and then her hips, flipping her over on her stomach.
“What the hell are you doing?” she asked, wiggling.
With his palm to her lower back, he replied, “I’m giving you what you deserve.” Then he raised his hand and gave her a light smack, a playful swat across her backside.
“Like hell you are,” she said, kicking once and trying to roll over again.
“Don’t get all excited. You wanted a backrub. I’m here to rub.”
She felt a tingling sensation on the back of her neck. She didn’t need her body to help out with warnings. This wasn’t a good idea.
Dusty’s hands propelled over her shoulders. The balls of his hands massaged the area below the blades, and his fingers pressed into her flesh, crawling toward her neck.
“God, that feels good,” she purred. Now, she couldn’t send him away.
“I bet.” He maneuvered his hands to her nape and then squeezed and released her shoulders.
“What did you do, take lessons from a massage therapist?”
“When are you going to learn? Honey, I don’t need lessons in anything. I’m a trained professional in everything I do.”
“Don’t tempt me,” she said, closing her eyes. God help her, his hands spun pure magic.
He stopped abruptly and straddled her hips. “Are you?”
“Hmm?” she asked dreamily. “Am I what?” Her eyes popped open and she stared at the dim light barely visible under the door.
His palms skimmed across her body, and he kneaded the skin right above her hips. “Do I tempt you?”
God, yes, he was the most enticing man she’d ever encountered in her life, but she didn’t want him to betray Kelsie, and most of all, she never wanted to do anything to hurt either of them. “You’re all right on a rainy day,” she finally admitted.
He stopped again, lowering his lips to her nape. He didn’t kiss her but instead whispered against her skin. “I’m better than all right especially during a violent storm, and you should see how I heat up those hot summer nights.”
“Damn, my sister must’ve stroked that ego a whole lot through the years.”
He snickered. “Her and a few other ladies I’ve encountered along the way.”
“Bragging?”
He gripped the sides of her waist and ran his hands up and down her sides, stopping before he clutched more than skin and bones. God help her, she’d love for him to try just so she could know what one touch from him felt like. As the guilt consumed her for wishing such a thing, she whispered, “Dusty, I think you need to go.”
“Why?”
“You know why.”
He kissed her back and smoothed his hands over her gown. “I don’t want to leave you, but you’re probably right. If I don’t go now, I’m going to do something we’ll both regret.”
“Then you should go,” she said, turning to her side so she could study his face.
“I—”
“You what?”
“I want you.” He ran his hand through his dark hair. “God help me, I can’t sleep for thinking about you. When Bob left here with you, I was so fucking angry. I wanted to kill someone, fight like hell to get you back, and I couldn’t breathe. God, Veronica, I couldn’t fucking breathe until I saw you again.”
She stared into his hooded eyes and, sure enough, saw the heavy weight of lust and guilt, a fine mixture of the pleasure he wanted and the pain having anything to do with another woman would potentially bring. “Dusty, you should leave.”

Find out more on Natalie Acres's books at Siren-Bookstrand, Click HERE

No comments:

New Book Review: The Best Life Book Club by Sheila Roberts

  The Best Life Book Club Sheila Roberts Mira Books Release date: May 7th, 2024 Available at Amazon Add to Your Goodreads My Rating for The ...