Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bitten By Books Guest Author Day with Rachel Caine/CONTEST

Bitten By Books is hosting author Rachel Caine and she has a new release in her YA Paranormal/Vampire Series, Morganville Vampires. I have to admit, I haven't read this series yet. My daughter loves it and I have heard nothing but good things from everyone who has read them. Guess it's time to get on the band wagon. :)

If you go over to Bitten By Books this week and participate, you are entered to win this awesome prize: an IPAD!!!! Yes you heard me...an iPad. What a great and generous author she is. :)

Where do you go? HERE

There looks to be several books in the series and I think I will see if my library has them. :)

2 comments:

susan said...

OH this book looks scary but good. I have it on my list and hope my library may have it. susan L.

Cathy M said...

Thanks for the link Raine.

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...