Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Character Spotlight with Layla Santucci from Paloma Beck's Lustful Cravings


Please give a warm welcome to Layla from Lustful Cravings by Paloma Beck today as we sit down and see what makes him/her tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?
A: To be honest, I’m not sure why Paloma chose to write my story first. I’m the youngest of the Sinster sisters so I definitely should have been last. We’re each getting our own book and I’d nearly begged to go last. Since the sin I was cursed with was lust –we’re each cursed with one of the deadly sins- I’d not experienced lust until I met my mate. So, well, *blush* you know what that means.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
A: There isn’t much choice when you are fated to be with a Valendite Breed. We mate to sustain their life and to rid ourselves of our sin. And honestly, I was terrified but once I accepted the Claiming, I realized how precious I am to Madden. And then, of course, to Anton too.

Q: You have two mates?
A: Yes. Madden’s best friend is our Tre Adoro. That means third love in Italian. It’s very rare but the Valendite Breed historical books explain there are times when a mated couple are meant to be fulfilled by the addition of a third mate. It truly is a wonderful thing. I can’t imagine our lives without Anton.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your mates?
A: Oh Goddess *blush*, every time we, you know, have sex, is so new to me but I did surprise them once on our rooftop terrace.

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
A: Briefs. I like to see the outline when they slide down their pants.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he/she can play?
A: Because we can hear each other’s thoughts, they are both very aware when I hear them thinking about what they want to *blush* do to me that I become instantly ready. I hope this feeling of always desiring them stays with us forever. It’s amazing to feel such lust. I can hardly believe I never missed it before I had it.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild -in and out of bed?
A: Goddess, I had no idea your questions would be so intimate! *blush* Well, Madden nearly goes to his knees when I kiss or lick his neck. And Anton loves when I touch the bottom of his back, just at the base of his spinal cord. He has a light brushing of soft hair there that I love to feel against my fingertips.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing thing your author did to you in Lustful Cravings?
A: I was a virgin. I’d say nearly everything either shocked or embarrassed me because everything was new to me. I’d lived a very sheltered life so mating with Madden and Anton exposed me to a whole new world.

Thank you Layla, for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. Please find Lustful Cravings by Paloma Beck at Secret Cravings Publishing.

Do You Have Lustful Cravings?
Series: Seven Sin Sisters Series, Book One
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Elements: Adult language/ Ménage
Author: Paloma Beck
Publisher: Secret Cravings Publishing

BLURB: Seven sisters are entwined in a legacy bigger than anyone ever expected. One by one, they will find their mates from the immortal Valendite breeds and secure their place in history. Each sister embodies one of the seven deadly sins only to be cast aside once claimed. But claiming comes at the price of separation, causing a weakening of their combined powers, which none want to happen... until Layla, holding the sin of lust within her body, locks eyes with Madden.
Madden is one of the strongest of the Valendite Breed, a group of near-immortal men originating from the Italian Wars in the 1500s. Today, the Valendite Breed serve as the Terrorist Elimination Unit (TEU), an invisible arm of the CIA. Their only weakness is their need for a mate to carry on the Breed.  So now that Madden has found Layla, he will never let her go.
With forces mounting up against the Breed, Madden and Layla will need to rely on all of their powers combined to get them to their Pronouncement.

BUY LINKS:

PG13 EXCERPT:
Madden pulled away from her, just slightly, and she whimpered in protest. He chuckled and kissed her nose when he saw her wrinkle it. Struck by the flush of her cheeks, Madden noted the same flush running down her throat and to the very top of her breasts. As she took deep breaths to calm herself, he placed his forehead against hers. But Madden only paused for a moment because he had no intention of letting the emotions he was pulling from Layla subside. He would not let her gain the control she was wrestling for. A woman off-balance was what he needed her to be.
As part of the Valendite Breed, Madden had been raised to know the prophecy, to appreciate the significance of finding your mate and claiming her. He planned to worship Layla until the day they died. The sharing of blood so sacred, nothing could tear them from one another. Not only would their blood bond them together but it would also sustain Madden and prolong Layla’s life so she lived as long as he did.
Madden moved his hands to frame her face and drew her head up to meet her eyes. He brushed a soft kiss against her full lips before speaking, his voice husky with desire. “Take your tongue, Layla love, and touch it to my sharpest teeth. The blood exchange will bind us and I can take you then. Ho bisogno di te. Please don’t make me wait.”
Madden’s words were barely finished when he took her mouth again. Gently his tongue drew hers out, slowing to let her catch up to his need. When he felt the puncture wounds and tasted the first drop of her blood, he moaned low inside himself.

AUTHOR BIO & LINKS:
Paloma Beck is an erotic romance writer in both the contemporary and paranormal realms. Happily married and living a life of total contradiction, Paloma runs carpool service for her three sons and volunteers in PTA. Then in the moments when her characters talk to her, she journals their stories - and they are anything but PG. Paloma believes a daily dose of coffee and a good book make any day better.
BLOG:                         http://RomanceBeckons.blogspot.com
WEBSITE:                   http://palomabeck.weebly.com
TWITTER:                   https://twitter.com/PalomaBeck
FACEBOOK:             http://www.facebook.com/PalomaBeckAuthor
FACEBOOK PAGE:  http://www.facebook.com/SevenSinSistersSeries
GOODREADS:           http://goodreads.com/PalomaBeck
AMAZON:                  http://www.amazon.com/Paloma-Beck
TUMBLR:                    http://palomabeck.tumblr.com/
PINTEREST:               http://pinterest.com/PalomaBeck

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for having Layla over to visit today. I've been busy with edits for the next Seven Sin Sister book so it was nice she could fill in! :)

New Release Spotlight: Kelli A. Wilkins' A Thousand Summer Secrets

  Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my fourth gay romance, A Thousand Summer Secrets . This tender contemporary romanc...