Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Upcoming 2017 Books I'm Looking Forward To

It's a new year and that means I get my wish list of upcoming books to read  ready. Here are a few I am anxiously awaiting for in 2017.

A Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
Release date: January 3rd, 2017
Fantasy Romance

After reading book 1, A Promise of Fire, I had to grab the next book. I can't wait to check it out later this week when it gets here.


Get it at Amazon

****

Feversong by Karen Marie Moning
Fever Series Book 9
Release date: January 17th, 2017
Paranormal Romance

This series just keeps getting better and better. This is the final book in the series & I can't help but want to curl up and weep over the end of the adventures with Mac and Barrons even as I devour the previous books in the series before this releases. 


Get it at Amazon

*****

Echoes In Death by JD Robb
In Death Series Book 44
Romantic Suspense
Release date: February 2nd, 2017

This is  on my auto-buy and one series I need to have in print in order to re-read the series at times when I need my Eve and Roark fix.


Get it at Amazon

****

Volley Balls by Tara Lain
Balls to the Wall Book 1
MM Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 11th, 2017

With the rights back to the author for this series, it's been expanded and re-released from a new publisher. Looks to be amazing! It's one series I can't wait to check out.


Grab it at Amazon

****

Soul Jacker by Yasmine Galenorn
Lily Bound Series, Book 1 
Release date: March 7th, 2017
Paranormal Romance

One of my favorite authors to read, she gives us a new series to devour and one I can't wait to read.


Get it on Amazon













No comments:

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...