Saturday, April 9, 2016

Welcome Author Ana Raine & her hero, Kanji

Please give a warm welcome to from by today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?
            Irish legends involving fairies and swan shifters have been on Ana’s mind for a while. I, myself, am a Kuro Swan who has not had access to my wings for years due to my kind’s enslavement by the Dryma Fairies. Their lives are tied to that of the trees and in order to retain their relative freedom, they force us to protect the woods.
            I would say this dynamic of slavery, while trying to preserve the Kuro Swan culture is what made me interesting to Ana.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
            Kuro Swans mate for life to a single individual. Because there are so few Kuro Swans left, I had thought I would have to settle for a mate due to my position as the leader. However, fate would have it that I found my mate in a Dryma Fairy.
            Tristan is not only kind and handsome, but also incredibly smart. Intelligence and bravery is something I highly admire, especially when I feel myself lacking in those areas.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?
            We have actually only been intimate once in a bedroom, but I would have to say the wildest place was at the Dryma Fairies’ castle during their celebratory ball. But I don’t want to give away too much…

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
If it’s Tristan, anything he wears if more than fine, but if I had to pick, I’d say briefs.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick they can do to seduce you?
Sometimes hearing my name from Tristan’s lips is enough to get me going, but all he has to do is think about wanting me and I know exactly what it is he wants. I like when he holds me close and touches my lower back, just enough to leave me wanting more.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?
            Tristan is very acute to nature and likes to experience the world through his hands. Putting his fingers in my mouth is a sure way to drive him crazy.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in ?
            Oh jeez. I guess she made hide my feelings from my mate for a while, which made some of my time around him incredibly embarrassing.

Q: Anything else you would like to add?
            If you would like to receive updates about the sequel featuring Tristan and my life together, then you can check out Ana’s blog. Anarainebooks.blogspot.com

Thank you for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. You can find all of books at .


Kanji is the last royal Kuro swan, an ancient race who once served the demonic Sidhee. The Kuro were betrayed and given as slaves to the Dryma fairies. When a Dryma is born, his soul attaches to a tree and to sustain their lives, the Dryma conscript the Kuro to protect their woods. In their servitude, the Kuro are languishing and dying off. Kanji is desperate to reunite his people with their stolen wings, but the task seems impossible.

When Kanji discovers a plan to unite the Sidhee and the Dryma, he tricks the Sidhee prince and attends a masked ball in disguise. There he meets Prince Tristan, who is nothing like the other fairies. Kind and compassionate, Tristan has a plan to free the Dryma from their dependence on the trees—and their need of the Kuro’s protection. It could mean freedom for Kanji’s people, but it might also mean choosing between them and the life of the fairy who is—impossibly—his mate.

When Tristan is wounded in battle and left for dead, his survival depends on the success of his experiments. Can Kanji dare to believe, or must he come to terms with the loss of his mate?







No comments:

New Release Spotlight: The Good Ones are Taken

  THE GOOD ONES ARE TAKEN Author: Taj McCoy ISBN: 9780778305422 Publication Date: Publisher: MIRA 18.99 US | 23.99 CAN   When Magg...