Thursday, February 11, 2016

WRITERS WRITE... WRITING PARTNERS FEUD ~ ALL ABOUT CASSI and HANNAH, TOO 5



Come join us in our expose' on Cassi from BEYOND THE THRESHOLD.  She is a fun-loving, full-bodied hottie, who has her own unique look and style.  We thought it would be fun to expose, with emphasis on the word expose some of her outfits over the next several weeks.

ALL ABOUT CASSI




Cassi noticed a man wearing Bruno Magli shoes and belt, and knew he probably had money.  She liked that men of such a station in life took her to nicer places.  She caught his eyes, surreyed toward him, wiggling all the important female parts, parts that attracted. She opened, "If you were a veggie, you'd be a cute-cumber."  She trailed an index finger across his cheek.

"Your daddy must be a baker, because you have some cute hot buns."  The thirty-something guy ogled her as if she were a classic car. 

The man's quid pro quo flirt brought a smile.  Cassi turned and stuck out her bum. "Tasty?"
"I bet."

"So tell me, Stud, how many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb?"

He ran his finger along her thick athletic leg, slightly lifting her mini skirt.  "Tell me.  How many."

"Two.  The inside of a light bulb is generally too small for more."

"I get it."

She retreated pulling her dress' hem from his grasp.

The man asked, "So do I understand that you are interested in my cute-cumber?"  He spun his drink glass waiting for an answer.

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Size."

"You are such a tart."

"You have no clue."  She ogled him from his belt buckle downward.  "Got to go.  I have to sing."
What was this really about?  Maybe tips.  Cassi wanted to see where the thing with Beef was going, but she had to make money.  And she made more when she flirted.

Soon enough the night started to wind down, and after Cassi did a few sets, followed by a fair share of flirting, she made her way to the bar.  

"You okay?" Cassi asked. "Gus told me about the attack.  Guys can be pricks!"

"Colorful language.  I’ve been better, but life goes on."

"Does it hurt?  Girl, you should have taken the night off. Gus and I can handle this place.  I can find you a guy who will beat the guy who did this."

"Don't."

"You should have taken the night off."

"I know, but I got tired of staring at the walls.  Besides I was taught that you never avoid hard work."
Having changed out of her swimwear for something more evening at the bar, Cassi hopped onto a barstool, her short skirt rode upwards displaying an amble length of powerful thighs, and if one was strategically located they could view her white panties adorned with pink flowers at her mound. Of course, she didn’t bother to adjust the skirt.  Hannah blushed for her. 

Twenty-five-year-old Cassi, may have been determined to get an hourglass figure that matched the voluptuous cartoon character, Jessica Rabbit.  She was the Sapphic Amazonian type, full and strong and fleshy, who wore a corset almost daily.  

Her trust fund availed the disposable money to have two breast augmentations that took her larger than average H cups and made them Os, measuring some eighteen inches around, more than her rib cage measurement.  Exercise, a rib crushing corset, liquid diet and liposuction gave her a twenty-three inch waist, set off by thirty-eight inch hips and forty-seven inch chest.   Jessica Rabbit?  Bigger boobs.

Hannah and Cassi were birds of a feather, in that their body shapes were similar, though Cassi's was far more extreme, while Hannah hid her assets with baggy clothing.  

This evening Cassi wore a tight fitting black pull-over top having a horseshoe neckline, showing a medium pizza-sized circle of boob top, yes, so severe in its scoop that nipple tops were visible.  Cassi was always aware of her décolletage, why, it made her the center of attentions everywhere she went.  Men wanted her and women envied her.  This blouse was cut so low that the top of her enormously cantilevered  breasts monopolized the visual-landscape.  Her micro-mini scarlet red skirt was belted with yellow leather having a filigree flora silver buckle.  Those extraordinary legs were covered with dark thigh-highs.  Her black heels were stilettos.   And remember, her panties were white with pink flowers.

Shaking her head, Cassi laughed. There wasn’t an iota of cynicism behind it. "Ah, honey, you really don’t belong here.  You aren't bar people. Why don’t you just get married, sell this place to me, and open that gift shop you keep talking about."  She winked at a man who slid his chair a bit left so he could look up her skirt, and then she subtly splayed her legs.  She sniggered, "I can graze for tips with the best of them."  

Picking up a rag, Hannah scrubbed invisible marks on the mahogany bar. "Like I can just produce the perfect husband by wishing it.  Matchmakers have tried.  They failed.  What do I know that they don't?"

"There are plenty of good guys."  Cassi pointed to her own drink as she caught the eyes of the ogling man, pantomiming that he should buy her a drink.  "Gus that guy wants to buy me..."
"Got you."  Gus dispensed a soda in a flute style champagne glass for her, charged the man for a cocktail drink, and put the difference in price into the tip jar they shared.    

Cassi thanked the man with a wave and breast juggle then she turned to Hannah and quipped, "He believes that I was only a florist's daughter, and whenever I got potted I got deflowered."
"That is so unfair," noted Hannah as she dropped her bar rag onto Cassi's lap covering the panties she was displaying.

"Boss, I was trolling."

"You are putting the emphasize on the wrong syllable."

"Sweetie, it is how you hook a man.  Hook one, girl.  How about the cowboy from the other night? He seemed interested, and I never saw you so flustered by the opposite sex since I’ve known you.  He turned you on?  Didn't he?  Go girl.  Go for it.  Get your cowpokin'... on!  Darlin'"

"I can't have my cake and eat it too."

"Ooooo, my girl is into oral sex."  She slapped Hannah on her ample tush. "You heard about the farmer who couldn't keep his hands off his wife?  Get it.  His hired hands.  Think about a dozen callused paws gabbing, slipping up and under her farm wear, taking liberties with that naive young wife.  Do you think she liked it?  I would have.  Can we say gang bang?  More dickin' for the lickin'."

"Enough!" Hannah scolded as she flushed red.  Infidelity played a role in her past.  "The next man I know, I want to marry."

"So douche and take the PU out of your pussy.  Dress like a Pussy's meow.  Get it.  Pussy cat.  Get caught with your panties down.  My point.  Don't wear underwear.  Do your nails, hair, and shave all pubes.  I am thinking that you cook for him.  But remember that one who boils cabbage and peas in the same pot is unsanitary.  I'm a hoot.  But no, make him a meal.  Have knockwurst, bananas, cucumbers, and huge zucchinis sitting on the counter.  Stroke them like you admire their shape.  Tease.  Sweetie, you can't swim without getting into the water, so get wet, really wet, get as sloppy as a soup sandwich.  That is a sure fire way to land a man."  

"Okay, I’ll just go up to him, ask him out and propose on the first date. So what if we don’t know each other. After all, I need a husband for my own reasons.  He may want a wife for his reasons."
"Have fun with it."

"You need to think about how to make your life meaningful and beautiful.  Find bliss of the heart not from a romp in the bed sheets."

Cassi threw the bar rag at Hannah who picked it up and acted as if she was cleaning. Hannah gasped at her own bluntness. The rag stopped moving as her face flooded with shame. "Oh, Cassi, I’m so sorry, I don’t know what possessed my tongue.  This is a case of the dancer blaming the stage."
The redden-flaxen haired woman grinned. "About time you got some spunk. And, you’re right; I do need some responsibility. I didn’t like how that Naji galoot looked at me last night.  I felt judged as a tramp.  Sure, I am risqué, but I am not a whore."

"Actions can cast a very long shadow."

"Sometimes, I don’t like who I’m becoming, and I don’t like it that you got attacked by some brute that I probably could have charmed out the door.  But, the right man has not jiggled my chimes, so I'll do what I do well, trading fantasy for tips."

"Take care trying to catch a falling knife." Hannah lifted a brow, knowing Naji was one man Cassi couldn’t ever charm, but no use spoiling Cassi’s illusions. The woman seemed on the edge of self-revelation. 

"So, I have an idea," Cassi went on. "Let me dangle a carrot in front of you.  Carrots... add them to the cucumber and banana ploy."

"What's your idea?"


Blurb for BEYOND THE THRESHOLD
It didn-t shock Sheriff Adam McGreggor to discover the owner of the local seaside nightclub was once part of a sect. Hannah Holt-s entire appearance and attitude just didn-t fit her profession. Her reluctance to press charges against an assailant that left her battered and drugged, however, did shock Adam to his core. Even more jolting was his instantaneous attraction to this woman who fought his every advance.
But Hannah has a secret he cannot begin to fathom ... she is from a parallel world....
***
We'd love to hear from anyone interested in what we do. Anyone who writes us at writingteamcw@yahoo.com (Write - Blog Dawn - in subject line) and leaves an s-mail address, we will send you a free ebook (choose erotic or romantic thriller) and add you to any future mailings.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S MONTH

Angelica Hart and Zi ~ Vixen Bright and Zachary Zane
www.champagnebooks.com - www.carnalpassions.com - angelicahartandzi.com










No comments:

New Release Spotlight: Kelli A. Wilkins' A Thousand Summer Secrets

  Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my fourth gay romance, A Thousand Summer Secrets . This tender contemporary romanc...