Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter Heat Anthology~Welcome CR Guiliano


Please give a warm welcome to Abbott from Unexpected Winter, part of Winter Heat by CR Guiliano today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author?
Honestly, I don’t know. All I wanted was to prove to myself that I could do something no one thought I could do and then, there she was, writing my adventure.

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
Pure, unadulterated lust…probably. Though I suspect, since I was destined to be Iluak’s mate, something much more, I don’t know, biological?

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)?
Ok, a snow cave in the middle of the arctic isn’t wild enough for you?

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
If I had my way? None of the above. It would nakedness all the time, but it’s cold here. Me? My boxer briefs, Iluak? He goes commando if he’s not in his furry stage.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he can play?
All it takes is him touching me. *blushes*

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed? This is going to sound weird, but Iluak kind of goes nuts if I run my tongue over his fangs. That’s the one for sure thing that will get me my way, not that I don’t get my way most of the time anyway. *winks*

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing thing your author did to you in Unexpected Winter?
She had me scooting across the floor after my backpack. Nothing is more humiliating to me than the fact that I can’t walk on two legs. I’m thinking the second most embarrassing thing is making me beg Iluak.

Q: Anything else you would like to add?
Nothing much, I guess. Maybe, Iluak and I would love to have you read our story. It’s probably the most interesting thing that’s ever happened to me. *grins*

Thank you Abbott for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. Please find Unexpected Winter, part of Winter Heat by CR Guiliano at self-published.

Blurb: Abbott Wilson couldn’t believe he’d finally made the trek into the Arctic, above the Arctic Circle, in the dead of winter. A dream come true, a challenge to himself that he finally mastered. What he hadn’t counted on was getting trapped and injured in a deep ravine and the masculine and gorgeous man that saved him.
But his rescuer was as quiet as he was beautiful. Abbott wanted to get to know Iluak but the closer he got, the more withdrawn the half Indian got. Iluak’s behavior was turning strange and Abbott wasn’t sure what to make of it. Then, Abbott pushed too hard and found himself in a waking nightmare. Or was he?


Excerpt: “You will be mine after this.”
Abbott nodded unconsciously, his focus on the hard cock slowly penetrating him. His pulse pounded in his ears and a light sheen of sweat broke out over his body. God, it felt so good to be filled again. He tried to push back to drive Iluak deeper, but the big man was too heavy and Abbott couldn’t shift him.
“Please…”
A shudder ran through Abbott from head to foot when Iluak was seated completely inside him. The large man didn’t start thrusting right away, but wrapped his arms around Abbott and turned them so that his bulk wasn’t crushing Abbott under him. The motion drove Iluak even deeper and Abbott cried out at the sensation. Somewhere in the back of Abbott’s mind, he realized Iluak had turned them so that his remaining leg was on top, Iluak’s large hand holding it up, keeping Abbott open and available to Iluak’s thrusts.
And thrust he did—hard.
The sensations were overwhelming, Abbott’s body responding like it never had before. He was rock hard, his body flushed and sweating, his heart beating so hard he was sure Iluak could hear it. He tried to rock into the big man, but Iluak held him too tightly, doing all the work. Abbott almost felt guilty. He arched as Iluak drove deeper still and moved his arms over his head so he could grab onto Iluak’s hair, twisting to be able to kiss the man. Iluak’s tongue speared into his mouth, taking possession just as he was taking possession of Abbott’s body. The thrill that traveled through Abbott’s veins brought that unusual tingling to a head, his body feeling as if it was on fire and making his balls tighten and ache to release.
“Iluak…close.” He rasped out against the large man’s lips. The confession caused Iluak to pull out of Abbott’s body and he cried out in protest. No, not now!! What had he done wrong? But his confusion and self-doubt quickly dissipated as Iluak turned him to his back and loomed over him.
“You are mine. Mine!”







No comments:

Discover Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash

  Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash (Howling Death MC) Publication date: March 29th 2024 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance   Synopsis: If the...