Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter Heat Anthology Author~TA Webb

Please give a warm welcome to Jim Cook from His Name Was Harley Manfield by T.A. Webb today as we sit down and see what makes him tick.


Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author? Hmm. Well, my name is Jim Cook, and Harley Manfield was my best friend. He and Gary, actually. But since I’m the one here in town, I guess I’m it!

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate? His vulnerability. The big heart he has.

Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)? In front of the Christmas tree. He he he. Ho ho ho!

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man? Boxer briefs.

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick he can play? Make me laugh. Then kiss me – take me by surprise.

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed? Right under his ear, on his neck. Makes him a mess.

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing thing your author did to you in His Name Was Harley Manfield? Well, is it embarrassing to not know the man you want, wants you back?

Q: Anything else you would like to add? Thank you for having me today. And Harley, I will always love you.

Thank you Jim Cook for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. Please find Winter Heat: His Name Was Harley Manfield by T. A. Webb at SaraYork.



His Name Was Harley Manfield

He got right up in my face, pushing my chest with a finger. “Harley may have thought I was a kid, but let me tell you something, I’m not. I’m a man.”

I pushed him back. “I can see that. I never thought anything else.”

His breathing still ragged, he glared at me, and then lunged, grabbing my face and giving me a brutal kiss. Holy fuck, but the guy could kiss. And those hands, all rough and big and holding me against him.

I reached down and pulled him to me by the hips, feeling how hard he was. My erection tented my sweats, and the friction from grinding against him was filling my vision with stars. Or maybe it was lack of oxygen, because he was taking my breath away.

I pulled back to catch my breath, and saw how wide his stare was. He shook his head and started to pull away. I could see the embarrassment starting to roll across his face like a thunderstorm, but I was having none of that. I pulled him against me, then flopped backwards onto the couch, him on top of me. I took his mouth, grinding and restarting that fantastic friction from earlier.

He resisted for a moment, then moved against me, grinding his hips into mine and humping my cock. I reached between us and pushed his sweats down his thighs, then did the same with mine. The feel of naked flesh against mine was good–damned good—and something I had denied myself for too long. I reached between us and grabbed both our cocks, lining them up together, and started stroking. He moaned into my mouth, making me squeeze tighter.

As hard as we both were, it only took a couple of minutes until we both bucked into my hand and shot. We panted into each other’s mouths, and the feel of him on top of me was comforting. I’d missed this, the connection, the rush of feeling a spark with a man.




T.A. Webb is the writing name for the Mean Old Bear That Could. By day, he's the director of finance for a non-profit agency. He's worked with people living with HIV/AIDS and with children in the foster care system for over twenty years, and takes the smaller pay for the chance to make a difference for those who can't help themselves. After hours, he's the proud single papa of four rescue dogs, was born and raised in Atlanta, where he still lives, and is a pretty darned good country cook.

His sister taught him to read when he was four, and he tore his way through the local library over the next few years. Always wanting more, he snuck a copy of The Exorcist under his parents' house to read when he was eleven and scared the bejesus out of himself. Thus began a love affair with books that skirt the edge, and when he discovered gay literature, he was hooked for life.

T.A. can be found at Facebook under AuthorTAWebb, tweeted at #TomBearAtl, or if you really want to, you can email him at AuthorTAWebb@aol.com.
Email: authortawebb@aol.com
Website: http://tom-webb.blogspot.com


No comments:

Discover The Fallenwood Chronicles today/Giveaway

  Check out the tour stop for The Fallenwood Chronicles by Leslie D. Soule today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway for a chance ...