Monday, July 23, 2012

A change at my blog

Due to the fact I don't want to be sued, I have discontinued mancandy days here at the blog.

If I do post any mancandy pictures, the pictures I have either bought and license to or have the permission of the photographer to post it.

I love mancandy just as much as the rest of you do but alas, I am not wanting a fight over it. So I deleted all posts with mancandy pictures I have posted here.

A link to a blog post who had this happen to her-http://www.roniloren.com/blog/2012/7/20/bloggers-beware-you-can-get-sued-for-using-pics-on-your-blog.html

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Kelli Wilkins: Loving a Wild Stranger

  Behind the Scenes: Loving a Wild Stranger (A Historical Romance) By Kelli A. Wilkins www.KelliWilkins.com     This “Behind the ...