Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Personal Review for The Love God of Indian Frybread by AJ Llewellyn

First I got to say A. J. Llewellyn is one wickedly wonderful author. He has humor, sex and romance all rolled up with a pretty bow for his legions of readers. I love this author's work and when I found out I won his latest book, The Love God of Indian Frybread, I jumped around like a loon on crack in glee.

Ever Beleno loves Hollywood Memorabilia and Mummies. When he gets a chance to go to the sold out Mummies of the world exhibit at the local museum, he jumps at it...even if it with handsome but aggravating Chris Coelho. When he gets there, he finds himself coming back to one particular mummy....one that looks so lost.

He was enjoying himself until he feels someone touching him but when he looks, there is no one around. Could it be Chris doing the groping? Ever isn't sure and that is only the begining of Ever's night. Now the craziness continues when he gets home and Ever has to figure out what happened to Chris, because this sweet, sexy man isn't the annoying one he went on a date with. Could Chris really be who he claims to be-The Love God of Indian Frybread?

A. J. Llewellyn scores another hit with this latest book of his. Pure combustion is in these pages and I caution-don't be drinking anything when you read this...I guarantee you will be laughing too hard at times to swallow anything. The Love God of Indian Frybread is more than a romance but one with friendships, family and the desire for the perfect romance. Ever gets more than he bargains when Chris comes into his life. Love, chaos, mysteries and scorching hot sex. Ever has never had such a wonderful time nor just as confusing. With each page, I was drawn more and more into Ever's world and with this wonderful cast of characters, I felt the story only got better. I wanted to know more once that last page was read. Did Jhonny find a new man? Will Jhonny's sister Vanessa get her HEA? These questions and more peppered me when I flipped that last page.


The Love God of Indian Frybread is a fun and charming tale of two people finding they are meant to be with one another and add in some scorching hot sex scenes, a twist even I didn't see coming and some secondary characters I so want to read m ore of in the future, you get the makings of a wonderful book that you will not want to put down.

Looking for the perfect beach read? Then grab A. J. Llewellyn's The Love God of Indian Frybread and settle down to soak some rays and laugh as you read Ever's adventures with Chris. I guarantee you won't want to miss this one or any other books by this author.

Now to check out the back list of AJ's to see what I can grab next.

My rating- 4 1/2 Stars

Buy The Love God of Indian Frybread at Amazon and Amber Allure

No comments:

Discover Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash

  Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash (Howling Death MC) Publication date: March 29th 2024 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance   Synopsis: If the...